2015/16 Champions League

Watched the first leg of the Salzburg game last week and they should have gone there with a 4 or 5 goal lead. I can only assume the players turned up thinking the job was already done.

Went to Basel v Lech Poznan last night. 1-0 Basel with a last minute winner. Poor game overall but a very good atmosphere despite the stadium being half empty.

• Replies 3.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I had a rolling bet from a couple of games last night, this game + the BATE game tonight, plus a couple tomorrow, which I cashed out on for a loss when HJK went 2-0 up. Was kicking myself when I seen Astana 3-2 up within 10 minutes of the second half, relieved when they went down to 10 men, even more relieved when HJK equalised with a few minutes left, only to be kicking myself again right at the end. The BATE bet won, too, and tomorrows should win with relative easy as well. Seething.

Cashing out is for fucking morons. You put a bet on, let it run.

Best team Man united could have got imo.

Dunno. From what I seen of Brugge in last years Europa League they are a decent team. Very unlucky to lose to Dnipro in the quarters.

This advert is hilariously bad:

http://youtu.be/xFRDY7ZqPDw

Although it isn't as bad as the hypocrite Gary "what about the fans" Lineker taking an active part in the screwing over of football fans all over the country. Of course some absolute mugs on here and elsewhere will happily give both Sky and BT Sport all of their money to watch such classics as Watford 0-0 Bournemouth in the Premier League and then some other garbage on a European level.

This advert is hilariously bad:

http://youtu.be/xFRDY7ZqPDw

Although it isn't as bad as the hypocrite Gary "what about the fans" Lineker taking an active part in the screwing over of football fans all over the country. Of course some absolute mugs on here and elsewhere will happily give both Sky and BT Sport all of their money to watch such classics as Watford 0-0 Bournemouth in the Premier League and then some other garbage on a European level.

I doubt people are paying for Watford 0-0 Bournemouth, there's plenty of other games/sports to make it worth our while.

• 2 weeks later...

Archived