2015/16 Champions League

• Replies 3.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Watching YB v Monaco. Great goal by the Monaco number 3 to put them 1-0 up but YB will be wondering how they aren't 3 up. They should have been out of sight by now.

Finished 3-1 to Monaco. YB will feel very hard done by. Forced 4 or 5 good saves from the keeper, hit the post, had one cleared off the line and missed a free header from 6 yards out, almost all before Monaco's first. Should see Monaco through to the next round.

Watched Salzburg beat Malmo 2-0. Poor game but Salzburgs opening goal was a tremendous strike.

Also watched Lech Poznan v Basel. 3-1 to Basel and a red card apiece. Barry Douglas made a c*nt of it for Basel's second goal.

Sparta Prague were 2-0 up in the home leg and 4-2 up on aggregate against CSKA this evening, and went on to lose 3-2 (5-4) within the 90 minutes; truly the Hibs of the Czech Republic.

Meanwhile the already established Hibs of Austria - arch-bottlers Red Bull Salzburg - are currently 3-0 down after 55 minutes at, erm, Hibs-destroyers Malmo, having taken a 2-0 lead to Sweden.

Hibs gonna Hibs.

Salzburg win the Hibs-off by bottling their lead, ultimately against ten men, without scoring the single away goal to send them through. Plzen, meanwhile, are out-Hibsing their Prague rivals by trailing 2-0 at home to Maccabi Tel-Aviv, having won 2-1 in Israel.

There'll surely be many Chick Young-esque morons dining out on the claim that Dutch/Czech/Austrian football is the 'laughing stock of Europe' this week.

A 93rd minute goal sends Kazakhstan's Astana through against HJK. I'm guessing there were indeed scenes

I had a rolling bet from a couple of games last night, this game + the BATE game tonight, plus a couple tomorrow, which I cashed out on for a loss when HJK went 2-0 up. Was kicking myself when I seen Astana 3-2 up within 10 minutes of the second half, relieved when they went down to 10 men, even more relieved when HJK equalised with a few minutes left, only to be kicking myself again right at the end. The BATE bet won, too, and tomorrows should win with relative easy as well. Seething.

Salzburg win the Hibs-off by bottling their lead, ultimately against ten men, without scoring the single away goal to send them through. Plzen, meanwhile, are out-Hibsing their Prague rivals by trailing 2-0 at home to Maccabi Tel-Aviv, having won 2-1 in Israel.

There'll surely be many Chick Young-esque morons dining out on the claim that Dutch/Czech/Austrian football is the 'laughing stock of Europe' this week.

haven't seen the scores from last night-are you telling me the vile red bull Salzburg have failed AGAIN to qualify for the CL?outstanding :thumsup2

Archived