2015/16 Champions League

• Replies 3.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Juanfran needs to start worrying about that hairline instead to be honest, get that shaved off ffs

Juanfran is only 31, he looks about a decade older.

By his body language he also looked like he didn't want to be taking that penalty. :lol:

Set the team out well but did his best to f**k it. Him and Ronaldo getting the glory are lucky, lucky fuckers.

Dunno man, think you're being a bit harsh there. I reckon Zidane and Ronaldo had more to do with Real Madrid winning that trophy than most and despite agreeing that the Kroos substitution was a mistake and that Ronaldo had a bad game, they are getting plaudits for a reason. That trophy was won over the course of 8/9 months or whatever it is. 

Clichê nonsense.

The biggest game of the season and Ronaldo never turned up. I don't care how many goals he scored against Famagusta or whatever.

Well, given that he scored 16 goals in 13 CL games this season I imagine Real Madrid probably care. 

Zidane played shite in the final against Leverkusen - what do people remember of that game? 

Advice :D

Celtic Wiki

â€@TheCelticWiki

If I was Zidane I couldn't resist giving the instruction: "If you're going at Juanfran, Isco. Be sure to wear some flowers in your hair"

Clichê nonsense.

The biggest game of the season and Ronaldo never turned up. I don't care how many goals he scored against Famagusta or whatever.

Its nonsense to suggest Ronaldo won the Final, its not nonsense to suggest he was a major part in getting them to it. He clearly wasnt fit tonight.

Archived