2015/16 Champions League

• Replies 3.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Stuck £80 on Real for the trophy before the semis. I've had a pretty good season at the gambling but I think every time I've mentioned a bet on here, it's gone on to fail dramatically so get your cash on Atletico.

Usually love on underdog and really don't like Real so I'd usually be all about Atleti here but I find them hard to like as well. It's not the propensity towards flagrant cheating - that I admire greatly. I just find their football shite.

Thank f**k I did or I'd be absolutely sick watching this.

Oblak looked like he couldn't be arsed trying to save any of the penalties either.

Yeah I think he made it easy for the Real players. If he had gone one way or another for the early pens I'm not saying he would have saved them but he might have put players in doubt. hardly moving from the centre was not the best strategy.

It must be shite being an Atletico fan in a way. Your rivals bitch slap you for decades, you finally get a manager who not only breaks their dominance over you but starts dominating them for a while, but they still beat you in the Champions League final. Twice. Once after extra time when you were 1-0 up going into stoppage time of normal time, and once on penalties. Sore yin.

He's just lost the biggest club game in the world. You were in the stands and were crying when Hibs beat a 4 year old team. Simmer.

Whereas you'll never even get a chance to get near either of those feelings in a final. Unlucky m8.

Archived