Rangers Transfer Thread - 2015/16

Well yes, it is. Just like the Clydebank who play in the juniors. Its the same badge, colours and fans, but it's a different fucking club.

And Airdrieonians. Same badge, support colours and fans but they are actually Clydebank.

• Replies 3.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Waghorn and tavernier having medicals today both for 400k. Good business.

Everyone will try get their jokes in but Wigan fans are pretty raging to lose them so that's a good indication to me

It's a wait and see for me, I don't know much about our new players ( apart from Wilson)

It's a wait and see for me, I don't know much about our new players ( apart from Wilson)

Yeah not much but I like warburtons idea of bringing in young players that have something to prove that have played at a good level. I've got no doubts he will improve our team just through coaching and tactics

Everyone will try get their jokes in but Wigan fans are pretty raging to lose them so that's a good indication to me

400k for a medical? Kin Ell. My Eng1 is only £80.

Signing players who are used to losing? Surely this is v pleasing for the rest of the clubs in the division?

And spending £400,000 for guys who are most likely one year rentals? I love how little Rangers have learned.

5 English players in the first team next season. (potentially 6 if Eustace signs)

Leaves me with a dilemma. Do I take my England flag or my Union Flag to Ibrox?....

Hmmm, decisions decisions. :)

Anyway's, I think Eustace and Holt are the only two remaining players Rangers are hoping to get deals done for and that'll be the end of their transfer dealings.

5 English players in the first team next season. (potentially 6 if Eustace signs)

Leaves me with a dilemma. Do I take my England flag or my Union Flag to Ibrox?....

Hmmm, decisions decisions. :)

Anyway's, I think Eustace and Holt are the only two remaining players Rangers are hoping to get deals done for and that'll be the end of their transfer dealings.

Absolutely awful trolling, doubt you'll get any bites :lol:

Bit much for a medical no wonder the new club are ruped

And how the f**k are they paying £400k for players?

30000 season tickets sold already and 12 players on stupid wages left at the end of last season. That is how.

Bit worried for Saturday because waghorn already put 2 past you the other day?

30000 season tickets sold already and 12 players on stupid wages left at the end of last season. That is how.

Bit worried for Saturday because waghorn already put 2 past you the other day?

I'm absolutely bricking it that someone scored against us in a pre season friendly that featured about 20 different players.

I. Am. Shitting. It.

Archived