Rangers Transfer Thread - 2015/16

Nah I've ventured through Falkirk and surrounding areas I have seen what it does to yourself and others.

I have actual important things to pay for. House, car, tv and Internet amongst other things. Things that you probably don't have in your slum

Must get a shite wage if you can't afford a season ticket on top of those other outgoings you utter scaff.

• Replies 3.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Your raging because deep down you know your team will always be shute and the most you can hope for is to hopefully win a cup every 10 years or so.

Even last season you got pumped of the worst rangers team I've ever seen and it won't be long until rangers are beating you 4 times a season again. 3 wins and a draw if your lucky.

You'll always be a shite wee team and it makes you raging

Rangers died m9.

Very strange coming from a supporter of a club that has never been in the top league of Scottish football and has spent most of the recent years in the lowest levels of Scottish football!!

They arent though, and Wigan are also being linked. You know that sides whos reserves youre signing?

Reserves?

I was wondering what tactic the everseething anything but Rangers brigade would be using now that we have a steady ship and good manager in place. Complete denial and delusion being the most glaring thus far.

I love closed season in the Rangers forum. Such hopes being built up. The higher the better. Can't wait to watch them fall flat on their faces again.

I have actual important things to pay for. House, car, tv and Internet amongst other things. Things that you probably don't have in your slum

Yep, got a mortgage, 3 TVS, Vehicle and BT broadband. Interestingly I still go to most Falkirk games and even went to all 5 games v Rangers last season, which is probably 4 more Rangers games than you attended.

Probably should get a job that pays better than minimum wage bud.

Yep, got a mortgage, 3 TVS, Vehicle and BT broadband. Interestingly I still go to most Falkirk games and even went to all 5 games v Rangers last season, which is probably 4 more Rangers games than you attended.

Here is a list of Britain's wealthiest 25 people, according to The Sunday Times Rich List:

Len Blavatnik £13.17 billion

Sri and Gopi Hinduja £13 billion

Galen and George Weston and family £11 billion

Alisher Usmanov £9.8 billion

David and Simon Reuben £9.7 billion

Ernesto and Kirsty Bertarelli £9.45 billion

Lakshmi Mittal and family £9.2 billion

Kirsten and Jorn Rausing £8.7 billion

The Duke of Westminster £8.56 billion

Roman Abramovich £7.29 billion

GazFFC . 3 Telly's and bt broadband.

Must get a shite wage if you can't afford a season ticket on top of those other outgoings you utter scaff.

Scaff haha that patter must make you about 12 then. Nah good wage just lots of nice stuff to pay for. Rangers will always be around just like they have been plenty of time to get a season ticket

Most? I'm assuming you don't have a season ticket then. I've had a season ticket but the way I think of it is I would spend 20 quid minimum going to a rangers game plenty more for aways. That money in my mind is better spent on my child. Going to a rangers game is a bonus

Here is a list of Britain's wealthiest 25 people, according to The Sunday Times Rich List:

Haha wish it was just that I had to pay for

Ah must be another club I'm watching with the same badge, colours, stadium, fans and everything else then

it only took you 3 years for the penny to drop,eh?

Still, progress at last. Welcome to the reality of liquidation.

Pass it on to your fellow P&B Bears

Your raging because deep down you know your team will always be shute and the most you can hope for is to hopefully win a cup every 10 years or so.

Even last season you got pumped of the worst rangers team I've ever seen and it won't be long until rangers are beating you 4 times a season again. 3 wins and a draw if your lucky.

Aye, it's me who's raging :lol:

You're not Rangers anymore.

One of the worst defeats in our history. Absolutely humiliating.

It was one of sevcos most famous victories!

Anyway, watch and weep as big boydie bangs then in next season in the big league. Maybe this is your year for the petrofac. All the best :lol:

????