Sign in to follow this  
NoPapacNoParty

Rangers Transfer Thread - 2015/16

Missing the point.....the mod claimed that (1) the issue was historical, when in fact it was a historical issue that was now being discussed in the present because of a newspaper article (2) there were several people discussing 'dragging it up' it before No8 posted (3) the subject is not actually prohibited.

That is your opinion, the avatar is show of support for a lassie who simply told the truth and was then hounded by 100`s of rhabid celtic fans, if this bother you...report it.

People might have been discussing it.....

only one poster had a post removed,only one poster was banned.

Show support??? Well you might aswell....

as you were supporting 8 seeking clarification and being his mouth piece when he got banned.

Edited by the 67

What post was removed?

I do not need to support no8 to seek clarification on whether discussing a subject is off limits, they are 2 separate things.

Wobble

67's going to keep this going, then start complaining about Rangers fans posting about the subject.

So transparent.

67's going to keep this going, then start complaining about Rangers fans posting about the subject.

So transparent.

Wibble

Probably just as well we won't be going near him. Any news about Shane Ferguson?.

Vickic to sign for Bolton before the signing ban. Bolton's debt is horrific, upward of 172.9m and rising for a club outside the Premiership and they will struggle to stay up this coming season.

Was reading something a while ago about Bolton's debt. The vast majority of it seems to be to their main shareholder, who is a local and a Bolton fan. They have cut their wage bill substantially in the last couple of years and I think last season almost ran at break even. The debt they carry, for as long as the old guy remains alive, isn't an issue. When he pops his clogs it might be a bit different mind you, depending on what his family decide to do.

So are Rangers fans happy with the signings so far?

When Dave King said he'd over-invest to make sure they got promoted next May, I assumed they'd spend more.

Bookies reckon there's about a 55% chance they'll win the league so it's hardly set in stone at the moment.

Edited by BinoBalls

No...all the ones quoted have never came out when signed and said I support the other team.

That's what I was wondering really. Has anyone ever come out and said "I'm delighted to have signed for Rangers/Celtic, although I grew up supporting and still do support the other side etc"? I'm just curious.

So are Rangers fans happy with the signings so far?

When Dave King said he'd over-invest to make sure they got promoted next May, I assumed they'd spend more.

Bookies reckon there's about a 55% chance they'll win the league so it's hardly set in stone at the moment.

Didn't king say that he'd over invest if he needed to?

Former Livingston coach Scott Allison delighted at Andy Halliday returning for a second shot at Rangers in the very same league he made his professional debut for Livingston in 2008. Yep! dream come true funny how live can come full circle via wee clubs like Middlesbrough and Blackpool to sign come right back to the same league you started of in.

http://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/0/football/33569882

Tottenham have laughed off Rangers approach to take Harry Winks (Yes that really is his name) to Scotland's most successful club.

Who do Spurs think they are knocking back an approach from the quinticential British klub, what the fook have they one anyway, 2 titles and two European trofies??. they should be grateful Ragers are looking at them as a feeder team.

Edited by Snafu

At some point Rangers will trail a player we rejected or let go because he was useless. :lol:

Regarding compensation for players is there a time limit for this?

If. a player can't get a club to pay this, can it hang over his head for evermore, stopping him getting a new club.

Regarding compensation for players is there a time limit for this? If. a player can't get a club to pay this, can it hang over his head for evermore, stopping him getting a new club.

or even a new company?

Can't he declare himself a new player?

Only if he adds 'the' in front of his name.

Just don't see Waghorn signing because a fee would be involved for a guy with two years left and a record of 8 in 17 league starts. He'd be insane to sign for Sevco anyway, as no way is that a secure contract. Agents can con naive players of course.

Just don't see Waghorn signing because a fee would be involved for a guy with two years left and a record of 8 in 17 league starts. He'd be insane to sign for Sevco anyway, as no way is that a secure contract. Agents can con naive players of course.

I'm surprised Rangers are signing players up for 3 years, what happens if they have to make cuts?. Anyway Waghorn is better of signing for Rochdale or Oldham at least there he has a chance of furthering his career.