Rangers Transfer Thread - 2015/16

Maybe if people kept the chat to the subject of the thread all this crap wouldn't happen.

I see No8 got released on a free after bringing shame upon himself and others around him.

• Replies 3.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I see Levein says Sevco will have to pay a fee for Jason Holt. Must be be at least £700k going Charlie Telfer's tribunal. A guy with one TRIFC appearance was valued at 204k by the hampden ebt recipients. These are the same people who named a convicted tax criminal and liar as FAPP of course.

I see Levein says Sevco will have to pay a fee for Jason Holt. Must be be at least £700k going Charlie Telfer's tribunal. A guy with one TRIFC appearance was valued at 204k by the hampden ebt recipients. These are the same people who named a convicted tax criminal and liar as FAPP of course.

Right, an actual player in an actual "may sign for the rangers" scenario. Let's talk about that.

FAO bennett - as the lad has no connection to celtic, you may find this useful if you want to join in.

ETA: I don't know much about him, but if he was, as it appears, a fringe player in last year's championship-winning squad, he must be getting promised a good wage from ra gers, as footballing-wise he should, at his age, be aiming a bit higher imho. No Premiership interest, and Hearts willing to let him go? Hmmm...

Now clear they were using Allan's name to shift books to the gullible horde via their succulent media.

Today it's James Tavernier, Martyn Waghorn and Jason Holt.

Around £1.5M, but King is good for it.

Today it's James Tavernier, Martyn Waghorn and Jason Holt.

Around £1.5M, but King is good for it.

Does anyone know if any of them are decent???

If you and the rest of the oh-so-proactive berrz could pressurise the Tribute Act into actually signing somebody...

Oh, and

a. No8. is not, to my knowledge, an athlete

b. Input here is in the form of posts, not tweets, and

c. I'm fairly sure Little Grasp and The_Bigot aren't celtic fans.

Other than that, succinct, accurate and to the point as ever.

A wee light hearted joke at the sellickers and Norman wades right in.

Who have they signed then? A GK, 2 centre halves and 2 young lads? Is that it?

For the last few years all I've read on here has been moans about how large our squad was.

Now it's moans about how small it is.

Imagine a Rangers fan posting about Rangers!

haha, I was just about to say the same thing! :)

His counter argument to your claim certain non-Rangers fans are obsessed with Rangers was to prove you're obsessed with Rangers too?

Well he's sure got one over on you there! :lol:

Archived