Sign in to follow this  
NoPapacNoParty

Rangers Transfer Thread - 2015/16

Strange how posters get banned all the time - temporarily or for good - and everyone carries on as per normal - give or take a wee bit of discussion as to why. Only when tedi gets a wee holiday and No8. finally goes too far in the mods' opinion is there this kind of ridiculous carry-on.

Did the green Sisters' fans go mental when DhenBhoy bought the farm? Did YT go mental and start telling the Mods they didn't know their own rules? Nah.

Poor wee bairns. no-one likes them, and they really, really don't care. :bairn:bairn:bairn

(One smilie each for Vicky, Five Stars and The_KinCarCrash ;))

No.8 was banned because he had previously been given 5 warnings, albeit they had been removed for "good behaviour". He had been pulled up for accusing another member of being a paedophile, for homophobic comments and for pushing the BJK stuff. Then there was the cancer mocking.

He had had plenty warning and there is no way back.

Tedi - defend that or deal with it.

Tedi defended a racist bigot!...I'm shocked.

I have already agreed that these things are not acceptable and it is good for future reference that Thundermonkey has made it extremely clear what he will not tolerate.

I am simply looking for clarification on the Torbett discussion, I have not seen a rule that says discussing this is off limits so it will be good to get clarification on this as well.

You are the mouthpiece for a banned bigot. It has he haw to do with you or any other *** it is between 8 and the mods.

If you want 5o be go between do it by PM.

Is this thread still polluted with sellick fans greeting about the aftermath of some athletes tweet?

Get over it and lets discuss our latest big money signings.

Is this thread still polluted with sellick fans greeting about the aftermath of some athletes tweet?

Get over it and lets discuss our latest big money signings.

If you and the rest of the oh-so-proactive berrz could pressurise the Tribute Act into actually signing somebody...

Oh, and

a. No8. is not, to my knowledge, an athlete

b. Input here is in the form of posts, not tweets, and

c. I'm fairly sure Little Grasp and The_Bigot aren't celtic fans.

Other than that, succinct, accurate and to the point as ever.

Maybe if people kept the chat to the subject of the thread all this crap wouldn't happen.

I see No8 got released on a free after bringing shame upon himself and others around him.

I see Levein says Sevco will have to pay a fee for Jason Holt. Must be be at least £700k going Charlie Telfer's tribunal. A guy with one TRIFC appearance was valued at 204k by the hampden ebt recipients. These are the same people who named a convicted tax criminal and liar as FAPP of course.

I see Levein says Sevco will have to pay a fee for Jason Holt. Must be be at least £700k going Charlie Telfer's tribunal. A guy with one TRIFC appearance was valued at 204k by the hampden ebt recipients. These are the same people who named a convicted tax criminal and liar as FAPP of course.

Right, an actual player in an actual "may sign for the rangers" scenario. Let's talk about that.

FAO bennett - as the lad has no connection to celtic, you may find this useful if you want to join in.

ETA: I don't know much about him, but if he was, as it appears, a fringe player in last year's championship-winning squad, he must be getting promised a good wage from ra gers, as footballing-wise he should, at his age, be aiming a bit higher imho. No Premiership interest, and Hearts willing to let him go? Hmmm...

Edited by WhiteRoseKillie

Holt got 5 in 15 for Sheffield U on loan last season, so a good prospect midfielder. The Telfer fee was a desperate sfa move to inject some cash into sevco at the time, as we all knew, but the precedent has been set.

Now clear they were using Allan's name to shift books to the gullible horde via their succulent media.

Today it's James Tavernier, Martyn Waghorn and Jason Holt.

Around £1.5M, but King is good for it.

Today it's James Tavernier, Martyn Waghorn and Jason Holt.

Around £1.5M, but King is good for it.

Does anyone know if any of them are decent???

If you and the rest of the oh-so-proactive berrz could pressurise the Tribute Act into actually signing somebody...

Oh, and

a. No8. is not, to my knowledge, an athlete

b. Input here is in the form of posts, not tweets, and

c. I'm fairly sure Little Grasp and The_Bigot aren't celtic fans.

Other than that, succinct, accurate and to the point as ever.

A wee light hearted joke at the sellickers and Norman wades right in.