Rangers Transfer Thread - 2015/16

A horse makes a cnut of a tweet and makes a humiliating public apology and yet I'm the one getting upset over it apparently by your deranged logic ? :lol:

The reaction online by sellick fans would suggest that a lot of them are indeed upset\angry by her tweet.

Just puzzled as to why, as it was pretty tame compared to some of the stuff I've heard \ read.

• Replies 3.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

The reaction online by sellick fans would suggest that a lot of them are indeed upset\angry by her tweet. Just puzzled as to why, as it was pretty tame compared to some of the stuff I've heard \ read.

Are you defending her faux pas or her stupidity knowing exactly what she was doing but didn't think it through properly before pressing the send button ?

This, poor lassie was hounded by literally hundreds of seething celtic fans for telling the truth.

Aw that's sweet you want to get banned as well so you and No8. can make a suicide pact together. :1eye

This, poor lassie was hounded by literally hundreds of seething celtic fans for telling the truth.

I noticed that a few of the more well known online sellick fans were whipping the hordes into a frenzy over the tweet.

Taking 8's ban hard ain't you champ......

GIRFUY

I hope the poor lassie sues whoever wrote that snivelling apology using her name then. :lol:

Busy transfer thread tonight. Plenty of folk posting who seldom comment on football, too.

What's the latest news on our potential signings?

I heard No8 got released on a free. He will be more comfortable on that armchair site with the laxer rules on slime bags.

You're a fucking lowlife.

He hasn't posted anything which would merit such a response.

Perhaps you could explain why you felt the need to go down that road?

why wouldn't I?

Only a vindictive bigoted sectarian fuckwit would defend some clown taking the piss out of victims of a heinous crime to score petty cheap points, what does that make and say about you ?

He hasn't posted anything which would merit such a response. Perhaps you could explain why you felt the need to go down that road?

Scoring cheap points over victims of sexual abuse on a public forum towards Celtic posters ?, you can't even see that ffs ?

Of course you are rhattled, every time you reply to any of my posts you come across as a seething mess, which i find funny as f**k, please continue.

Anyway.

No8 was not banned for bigotry or any other such nonsense.

No posts have been deleted, he was banned by thundermonkey for calling someone a peado, which if you read the posts (thundermonkey clearly didn't) is untrue, he implied torbett was a peado by the way of 2 actual quotes direct from people who worked for celtic, I am sure torbett was convicted in the end, so everything no8 said was actually true.

No8 also informs he had no warning points.

I can only assume thundermonkey does not like the subject, understandable but I have yet to see the rule that suggests discussing this subject is banning offense.

It might not be a banning offense, but it is offensive.

Common decency should tell you it's not a subject for discussion on a football forum

No8 was almost gleeful in his point scoring post.

Your decision to use a picture of this poor lassie as your avatar is fairly typical of your mentality, cheap, nasty, and crude.

Embarrassing.

Archived