Rangers Transfer Thread - 2015/16

Any Sellick fans get banned today? Yep we are pure raging... :lol: Im raging aboot a stupid ork being made to look stupid.. Try again Vicky :lol:

Looks like HellBhoy's away - whether it's temporary or not I'm sure we'll find out.

So, one-all in the tit-fer-tat stakes this time round.

So far, anyway.

Have we really managed to produce a 59-page thread when they've managed to sign three players? :lol::lol:

ETA: H_B, I know you've wittily put "banned" as your rating, but it actually wouldn't let me click into your profile - what witchcraft is this?

Back to one*-nil, then....

*Or two... ;)

• Replies 3.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

:lol: The rage is Delicious ...

#195697 Big Rangers Administration/Liquidation Thread - All chat here!: post #195697 No8. Posted Today, 11:03

Golden Shoe Winner

Banned

PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip

26,227 posts

My Team:Rangers

WhiteRoseKillie, on 13 Jul 2015 - 08:05, said:

Maybe not, but by Christ you're suffering from being inferior.

Glorious seethe, I believe, is the expression.

I was joking. Absolutely no seethe here...we managed to get rid of the deadwood.

Mental he may be, but the fúcker's obviously clairvoyant!

Looks like HellBhoy's away - whether it's temporary or not I'm sure we'll find out.

So, one-all in the tit-fer-tat stakes this time round.

So far, anyway.

Have we really managed to produce a 59-page thread when they've managed to sign three players? :lol::lol:

I never seen that post, I had much better things to do because it's Summer, shite weather but Summer all the same.

The Big Thread seems to get locked a lot when I'm off line for a few days ? :lol:

The seasons when half the Celtic support didn't bother going to support their team and the club had to close down sections of the stadium.

Aye. They'll probably put a wee asterisk in the record books.

:lol:

Is it Glorious seethe, though?

Tedi'll know.

I honestly couldn't believe the fuckwit got himself banned :lol: , the seethe must be way of the radar with No8. looking in at all the posts laughing at him.

No 8 says Hello, Hello, you are all a bunch of fannies and he KNEW you would all react like this ^^^

''You have to be a complete c**t to get a ban on this forum'' ©tedi....

Remember when you posted this???

Does this mean yer racist mate is a c**t???

Loving the glorious seethe.

Toodle poops.

I really don't see why you lot are getting upset over it, absolutely mental stuff today.

A horse makes a cnut of a tweet and makes a humiliating public apology and yet I'm the one getting upset over it apparently by your deranged logic ? :lol:

Archived