Rangers Transfer Thread - 2015/16

• Replies 3.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Aye because your fellow vermin fans hounded her and also contacted her sponsor, as usual they will all be entirely proud of themselves.

Very proud I hope.

She couldn't lace Jock Stein's boots :)

Busy transfer thread tonight. Plenty of folk posting who seldom comment on football, too.

What's the latest news on our potential signings?

Potential signings are ?, shite, pish, done, cheap, can't find a better club, etc or in orc talk !, quality players who will add value and experience to the squad.

Fivestars hero :lol:

I didn't appreciate how my comment would be interpreted and certainly did not intend to make fun of Jock Stein or child abuse, something I find absolutely abhorrent.

"I did not fully understand the meaning of what I wrote at the time but accept now what was said was in extremely poor taste.

"I would never have written it if I had thought people would have taken my words in the way many of them have.

"It was an error of judgement on my part which I deeply regret and I apologise for any offence or distress I have caused."

So is it this grovelling apology the Rangers fans are all now backing or her original tweet? :unsure:

Rumours (not facts): couple of lads from Wigan, some possible loans from Spurs, Jordan Thompson has possibly signed, Holt a target, Wabara trial did not work out.

Johnny, Dave and the Scottish lad not from Clonmel got caught talking shite about Wabara and Eustace, Johnny also got talking shite about Jig, this of course was following the other shite he made up about Warburton and McCall. 67 spent a few hours failing in reverse psychology only to then claim it was all a wind up thus confirming his pal johnny was making shite up.

Tedi got trolled.....

we enjoyed the meltdown....

We enjoyed the screams and demands for proof..

Doncaster Dani Alves said....no thanks ya bunch of wanks.

Fivestars hero :lol:

I didn't appreciate how my comment would be interpreted and certainly did not intend to make fun of Jock Stein or child abuse, something I find absolutely abhorrent.

"I did not fully understand the meaning of what I wrote at the time but accept now what was said was in extremely poor taste.

"I would never have written it if I had thought people would have taken my words in the way many of them have.

"It was an error of judgement on my part which I deeply regret and I apologise for any offence or distress I have caused.

Sniffles.

Dabs eyes.

Blows nose."

I gave an answer to this on FF, canny say it here as Thundermonkey will ban me.

I am sure all the green and grey yins have access.

He can ban you for backing a tweet or backing an apology? :unsure:

Sevconians are so desperate to talk about anything other than football :lol:

That's why sellick fans are all over this thread getting upset over some tweets from twitter.

Archived