Rangers Transfer Thread - 2015/16

• Replies 3.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

^^^^ rhattled

Standard piss response claiming a poster is something they clearly are not.

I'm still pissing myself in laughter at No8, plot lost and then red mist and then bye bye. :lol: How will you cope without yer bigoted sectarian buddy ? :(

This is rhattled Tedi.. :lol:

“I didn't appreciate how my comment would be interpreted and certainly did not intend to make fun of Jock Stein or child abuse, something I find absolutely abhorrent.

"I did not fully understand the meaning of what I wrote at the time but accept now what was said was in extremely poor taste.

"I would never have written it if I had thought people would have taken my words in the way many of them have.

"It was an error of judgement on my part which I deeply regret and I apologise for any offence or distress I have caused."

:bairn:bairn:bairn:bairn Leave me alone I'm just a stupid *** type apology... The Orks new hero :lol:

8 pages so far making her a cult hero on Ragers Medjia ???

http://forum.rangersmedia.co.uk/index.php?showtopic=285147

I didn't appreciate how my comment would be interpreted and certainly did not intend to make fun of Jock Stein or child abuse, something I find absolutely abhorrent.

"I did not fully understand the meaning of what I wrote at the time but accept now what was said was in extremely poor taste.

"I would never have written it if I had thought people would have taken my words in the way many of them have.

"It was an error of judgement on my part which I deeply regret and I apologise for any offence or distress I have caused.

Cringey as f**k that, innit? :lol:

Of course you are rhattled, every time you reply to any of my posts you come across as a seething mess, which i find funny as f**k, please continue.

Anyway.

No8 was not banned for bigotry or any other such nonsense.

No posts have been deleted, he was banned by thundermonkey for calling someone a peado, which if you read the posts (thundermonkey clearly didn't) is untrue, he implied torbett was a peado by the way of 2 actual quotes direct from people who worked for celtic, I am sure torbett was convicted in the end, so everything no8 said was actually true.

No8 also informs he had no warning points.

I can only assume thundermonkey does not like the subject, understandable but I have yet to see the rule that suggests discussing this subject is banning offense.

Are you quoting the rules again ?, watch you don't get another wee break.

And the fud did get warning points in the past, they may have been rescinded.

Has he contacted you via one of his aliases pleading he has been victimised ?

And quelle surprise one bigot standing up for another bigot. :1eye

Aye because your fellow vermin fans hounded her and also contacted her sponsor, as usual they will all be entirely proud of themselves.

I never seen you post anything like that when the orc horde got upset about something towards them that they hounded them in packs wanting telephone numbers, addresses of home and work so they could victimise them in person.

Double standards you fool.

Ffs....been a bad 24h for Tedi......

yesterday he gets trolled by johnny on this very thread.....

today his pal the two 8's get banned.

Bbbwwwaahhaaa.

He is in contact with No8 via an alias

There are these things called mobile phones, you know?

Ach no.8 wasn't that bad, certainly didn't think he'd get banned. Guilty of the odd daft comment, but aren't we all?

I never seen you post anything like that when the orc horde got upset about something towards them that they hounded them in packs wanting telephone numbers, addresses of home and work so they could victimise them in person.

Double standards you fool.

Whit?

Archived