Rangers Transfer Thread - 2015/16

My thoughts are that Wabara did not do enough during his trial to be offered a contract, as far as I am aware the Eustace trial continues.

Agreed.

The Eustace trial is supposed to last for a month, is it not?.... So not sure why anyone would think he had turned down a contract offer just a week or so into his trial, especially when the whole point of the length of his trial is to decide whether or not he's fit enough to earn a contract.

Agreed.

The Eustace trial is supposed to last for a month, is it not?.... So not sure why anyone would think he had turned down a contract offer just a week or so into his trial, especially when the whole point of the length of his trial is to decide whether or not he's fit enough to earn a contract.

You boys are keen! Where do you get the time to work, coach a team and analyze all the data from the various trails going on in the Sportsdirect fitness suite?

The answer was clearly in the post he replied to, only an idiot (or a troll) would suggest otherwise.

Unless you are responsible for offering contracts, then no, you did not provide an answer in the post.

You may have stated that you believe he wasn't good enough to be offered a contract, but do you believe Warbs thought he was good enough to be offered a contract?

Ok what part of this are you struggling to comprehend?

My thoughts are that those that matter felt he was not good enough to be offered a contract.

It is an opinion Dave, unlike you and your green and grey friends I have done nothing but state an opinion.

Tedi, calm down!

What "green and grey friends" do I have?

Dave certainly does get very touchy whenever anyone makes fun of his Green and Grey friends.

Die hard thistle fan, who in no way favours sellick in anyway.

It's just a coincidence that he always seems to be defending sellick and sellick fans.

Die hard thistle fan, who in no way favours sellick in anyway.It's just a coincidence that he always seems to be defending sellick and sellick fans.

Any way. It's any way.

Kincardine, have a word with this illiterate moron.

Sevconians can't handle the fact the diddy teams' fans are laughing at them, so they tell themselves we're all really Celtic fans. It's just a coping mechanism. Bless their pea-sized minds.

The two failures from last season are in about our cast offs like a tramp on chips.

:lol:

But you're not bitter the "cast off" who told Hearts he didn't want to renew his contract has opted to join Rangers instead.

No, not bitter at all.

:lol: