Rangers Transfer Thread - 2015/16

• Replies 3.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I think Davie is too old to talk him through games now.

I'd give him a miss, gotta be better out there.

better out there? You're in the championship and it was reported celtic and Aberdeen were looking at him. Would be a great signing, much better than any signings Rangers have made since getting put down...

better out there? You're in the championship and it was reported celtic and Aberdeen were looking at him. Would be a great signing, much better than any signings Rangers have made since getting put down...

Bloody hell you've spent the last three year moaning about Rangers signing highly paid players and here you are saying that Wilson would be a great signing......

Wow.....

Bloody hell you've spent the last three year moaning about Rangers signing highly paid players and here you are saying that Wilson would be a great signing......

Wow.....

:lol::lol: :lol: :lol::lol:

Shite! Never mentioned Rangers until this year and I only have this year because they are in the championship page. I'll be happy if you find me a post about Rangers I made 3 years ago.

Wow.....

:lol::lol: :lol: :lol::lol:

Shite! Never mentioned Rangers until this year and I only have this year because they are in the championship page. I'll be happy if you find me a post about Rangers I made 3 years ago.

Infact ive no even been on pie and Bovril for three years ya fud...

That's your second accoutn, your previous one was just Wilkinson.

Now stop diverting and explain your hypocrisy.

I have never had an account called Wilkinson, stop being a blethering fud...

That's your second accoutn, your previous one was just Wilkinson.

Now stop diverting and explain your hypocrisy.

I have never had an account called Wilkinson, stop being a blethering fud...

Quick search shows the only other account with Wilkinson in the name was one called EWilkinson and his only posts were about a survey he made about league sponsorship in 2014

I think Danny Wilson would be a great signing for Rangers, and it's a move that would make sense for both Rangers and the player.

For Wilson it's a chance to team up with Weir again, play at a big club in front of 40k+ people every other week with the potential to win trophies, get into Europe and even improve his chances of getting into the Scotland squad.

Rangers, they get a player who had a strong season in the Championship with his best days ahead of him and someone with sell-on value. A proven player who would undoubtedly be better than Mohsni, Zaliukas, McCulloch etc on a free transfer and a reasonable salary.

I think Danny Wilson would be a great signing for Rangers, and it's a move that would make sense for both Rangers and the player.

For Wilson it's a chance to team up with Weir again, play at a big club in front of 40k+ people every other week with the potential to win trophies, get into Europe and even improve his chances of getting into the Scotland squad.

Rangers, they get a player who had a strong season in the Championship with his best days ahead of him and someone with sell-on value. A proven player who would undoubtedly be better than Mohsni, Zaliukas, McCulloch etc on a free transfer and a reasonable salary.

This post started off well then you said Wilson getting into Europe, Rangers are nowhere near a European standard yet and if by trophies you mean the challenge cup then fire in and give it a 4th go. I do agree he will be better than all the others you mentioned though.

Danny Wilson cannot play the sexy passing holding football that supposedly Warburton will be introducing.

As as well being as quiet as a church mouse on the field (God knows how he got the captains armband) he regularly thumps the ball with his left foot to anyone and everyone hanging about the oppositions 18 yard line.

That should be good enough to get £5000 a week off Sevco though.

This post started off well then you said Wilson getting into Europe, Rangers are nowhere near a European standard yet and if by trophies you mean the challenge cup then fire in and give it a 4th go. I do agree he will be better than all the others you mentioned though.

I did say "potential to win trophies, get into Europe and even improve his chances of getting into the Scotland squad". The operative word there being "potential". I'm not saying it will happen within one season. (it still could though if Rangers won the Scottish Cup)

If he signs for Rangers then he will do so on the basis of what Rangers could become rather than where they are right now.

I did say "potential to win trophies, get into Europe and even improve his chances of getting into the Scotland squad". The operative word there being "potential". I'm not saying it will happen within one season. (it still could though if Rangers won the Scottish Cup)

If he signs for Rangers then he will do so on the basis of what Rangers could become rather than where they are right now.

Aye theres a lot more potential at Rangers than there is at Celtic or Aberdeen

Warchest and first apparent target is a free agent and more importantly another former player rrm n aw rat ? :lol:

Wow you've went into overdrive and so upbeat you could run up Mount Everest. :lol:

Don't get yer hopes up too much so early in the season without anything to back up your new optimism, there may be a raft of unheard nobodies from the lower leagues in England on the way but I'm sure the orcs will lord it up and will become the new GIRFUY to the P&D's. We got this player from the English 2nd division and because Warburton has targeted him he must be Scottish Premiership quality at least n aw rat and will score a hatrick against thame if we get them in a cup.

Tbf, having paid a little bit of attention to Hearts' threads this season, a lot of fans on here would have been a lot more upset to see Ozturk leave than Wilson. Not as good a player as he seems to think he is.

Saying that, he *is* a vast improvement on Elbows or Mohsni at centre half and he's available on a free, so it makes sense.

Archived