Rangers Transfer Thread - 2015/16

• Replies 3.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Rangers fans - What's Rhys McCabe like as a player?

Decent wee midfield player. Joined Sheff Wed and played very well against Rangers in a pre season friendly where he was very unfairly treated by our support.

I noticed he had been released by Wed. along with ex Aberdeen player Chris Maguire. Both would be decent signings for most Scottish clubs.

Fairly happy with the signings Rangers are making at the moment.

Are they good enough though? That's the worry! :)

It's either going to go horribly wrong again for Rangers or incredibly well. There won't be any in between.

I think an established centre forward is a must, and a creative midfielder also.

Fairly happy with the signings Rangers are making at the moment.

Are they good enough though? That's the worry! :)

It's either going to go horribly wrong again for Rangers or incredibly well. There won't be any in between.

I think an established centre forward is a must, and a creative midfielder also.

From what I hear the Keeper is a very decent signing .... I like Cammy Bell but I still cannot believe that goal at Fir Park.

From what I hear the Keeper is a very decent signing .... I like Cammy Bell but I still cannot believe that goal at Fir Park.

The problem with Bell is he's incapable of playing 36 games without needing a lengthy spell on the sidelines. He's an okay goalkeeper but Foderingham will inevitably get his chance and Bell may find it difficult to get back into the team.

Time will tell.

I think Bell is a good goalkeeper too and I think his absence for much of the season was partly responsible for how Rangers struggled.

The Motherwell error was extraordinary though. It gets worse (better) every time I see it.

Decent wee midfield player. Joined Sheff Wed and played very well against Rangers in a pre season friendly where he was very unfairly treated by our support.

I noticed he had been released by Wed. along with ex Aberdeen player Chris Maguire. Both would be decent signings for most Scottish clubs.

Cheers, sounds promising! He's on trial at Saints. My main concern would be that he hasn't scored many goals. We're needing a goalscoring midfielder and McCabe doesn't fit the bill in that regard. From what I've heard, I'd certainly take him though.

Can't blame a 20 year-old for not wanting his career to stagnate in the Scottish lower divisions when he had the opportunity to move to the English Championship. A lot of misplaced arrogance within the Rangers support.

I was at Hillsborough for that game and while our support were exvellent the constant booing of McCabe that night was out of order.

If i remember correctly McCabe waited and waited to be offered a new deal at Ibrox and it never came.

Surprised nobody up here has gone in for Maguire.

Cammy Bell has always been poor. Slow off his line and has no presence at all. Would be glad for him to go.

As for Rhys McCabe. Cracking wee player, I mind one of his first games for Rangers was against Hearts at Ibrox and he absolutely ran the show. I'd like to see him back at Ibrox but it won't happen.

Archived