Rangers Transfer Thread - 2015/16

• Replies 3.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

When did he predict it?

You know what these orcs are like Cloners, make a post from an alias account and back it up with their real account to give the alias some credibility even if it's shite pish and snotters.

I posted a lot that if they didn't get investment they'd go into admin, Tedi duly went back to my past posting history and quoted some of my old posts he got shot down with because he either edited them to suit his demented agenda or didn't comprehend the full posts content.

The Scott Allan rumours my favourite. Apparently Allan has a release clause to get him out the Championship if Hibs failed to get promoted. And apparently he'll use this release clause to stay in the Championship :lol:

The Scott Allan rumours my favourite. Apparently Allan has a release clause to get him out the Championship if Hibs failed to get promoted. And apparently he'll use this release clause to stay in the Championship :lol:

Looks more like hibs are trying to cash in on him, rather than a mangerless team trying to sign him.

I think the extension Hibs are trying to get him to sign has a £1m release clause, so all NewGASL and Paulie Potless have to do is meet the £1m. They also have to ply him with drink, which won't be easy given he's a diabetic. :lol:

I know, absolutely mental, you think he would just extend his contract to put paid to these rumours and show how committed he is to remaining a Hibeee.

What point are you trying to make here? He more than likely will leave Hibs, clause or not, as he doesnt want to play at such a low level. Its hilarious Rangers fans seem to consider them such a better prospect he'll reject upwards moves in favour of a sideways one.

Archived