Rangers Transfer Thread - 2015/16

I take it thepundit missed Scotty Allan setting up four against his new club last December :lol:

Player of the year with 17 assists, how did he manage that with no final ball?

Fair play to him, and best of luck to him at Hibs.

Rangers don't need him.

The only benefit to him being a bench-warmer at Rangers is that it makes Hibs a bit shitter than what they already are. :)

• Replies 3.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

The pundit is one of they clowns you see in the bookies shouting at the telly. I knew that one was going to win but backed that other one.

Once in a blue moon he gets a winner and tells everyone he's a pro gambler.

The pundit thinks the new Rangers manager isn't an unknown, only his coaching methods, style of football are unknown.

But better than Deebhoy who claimed that Warburton was being lined up for the Sunderland post!!?

The club would ideally have 4 central defenders, and right now Rangers only have Zaliukas. Definitely possible that Rangers want to sign all three of them.

I think of all the signings Rangers make this summer Wilson could turn out to be the most significant. Scott Allan?. He's just another Aird/Templeton. Can make a good run but the final ball is woeful.

McGregor and Gasporotto

You have to be the most bigoted guy on here Norman :lol: and :lol: and :lol: .....

Your whole life revolves around it.

Norman quite a lot of posters have sussed you out as a narrow minded bigot, going back over the last 24 hours posts it appears that they have a point. No skin off my nose, so deal with it.

No I never called other posters bigots.

And, of course, when Vicky gets caught out in yet another fantasy, my perfectly correct riposte gains a Helen.

What a raging fucking idiot. Possibly the best thing about the death of Scotland's most bigoted football club is the pain and anger it has caused to those fuckwits who followed them until the supporters were actually needed to support - when they sat on their hands.

And, of course, when Vicky gets caught out in yet another fantasy, my perfectly correct riposte gains a Helen.

What a raging fucking idiot. Possibly the best thing about the death of Scotland's most bigoted football club is the pain and anger it has caused to those fuckwits who followed them until the supporters were actually needed to support - when they sat on their hands.

Once again you jump in and make a kunt of it Norman, wilky clearly stated today's discussion on this thread and that's just your first mistake.

And you're meant to be so clever.....

The only anger is coming from you.

Edit before normy gets pedantic, today's discussion should have been yesterday's as posted at 12.04am

Once again you jump in and make a kunt of it Norman, wilky clearly stated today's discussion on this thread and that's just your first mistake.

Edit before normy gets pedantic, today's discussion should have been yesterday's as posted at 12.04am

You said you never called other posters bigots. I provided a couple of instances where you did just that. Simple really, you lying little weasel.

We won't sell Allan to The Rangers, bookmark this.

Has he signed a new contract yet? Another two years in this league at best and faced with losing your best player for a knockdown price to one of your rivals or lose him for nothing when contract runs out. Decisions decisions.......Oh and you can bookmark this.

Do you know what bigotry is, you seem to think its anyone who isn't a rangers fan shouting weee arrru peepul.

WRK is right year know

You said you never called other posters bigots. I provided a couple of instances where you did just that. Simple really, you lying little weasel.

Context of this thread, oh mighty clever one...

Benny making a James hunt of himself yet again.....

I'm surprised people give the time of day on here....

horrendously shit troll of a poster.

AWRA brings more to threads than him.....the only time has brought anything to

these boards was ....trannygate in the sjc boat thread....

Oh how we all laughed.

Archived