Rangers Transfer Thread - 2015/16

• Replies 3.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Saw this. Think this means either the Wilson or Kiernan deal has fell through.

Hopefully Wilson deal has fallen through. From what i am led to believe Kiernan could be a very decent signing.

Wilson and Allan are both very much...meh signings. If we get them great..if we dont well we move on.

Gone quiet regarding Dallas...£1.5 million was always going to be a bit on the steep side

Hopefully Wilson deal has fallen through. From what i am led to believe Kiernan could be a very decent signing.

Wilson and Allan are both very much...meh signings. If we get them great..if we dont well we move on.

Gone quiet regarding Dallas...£1.5 million was always going to be a bit on the steep side

Still over 2 months left. I expect Allan will sign if Warburton wants him.

Saw this. Think this means either the Wilson or Kiernan deal has fell through.

The club would ideally have 4 central defenders, and right now Rangers only have Zaliukas. Definitely possible that Rangers want to sign all three of them.

I think of all the signings Rangers make this summer Wilson could turn out to be the most significant. Scott Allan?. He's just another Aird/Templeton. Can make a good run but the final ball is woeful.

The club would ideally have 4 central defenders, and right now Rangers only have Zaliukas. Definitely possible that Rangers want to sign all three of them.

I think of all the signings Rangers make this summer Wilson could turn out to be the most significant. Scott Allan?. He's just another Aird/Templeton. Can make a good run but the final ball is woeful.

:lol:

Archived