Rangers Transfer Thread - 2015/16

• Replies 3.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Have they opened the Warchest©, & actually signed the injured Wigan reserve yet?

Taken a plunge on shirt sales and imminent invite to the EPL, imo.

Will be a laugh if one of these Hibs accounts with players names signs for us

Is there still a Pat Stanton posting? Top Hibbee. I'd not mind a modern-day Lawrie Reilly either.

Edited to add having seen the above post. The Stevensons can stick to building lighthouses and writing gothic novels.

Might be unfashionable and fail to quench some fans' desire for more exciting arrivals but Eustace would be a solid signing for Rangers. Ask any Watford or Derby fan about him and they'll only have good things to say.

Warburton will no doubt be pilloried by some of the numpties for signing a 35 year old but it would be a shrewd bit of business.

Might be unfashionable and fail to quench some fans' desire for more exciting arrivals but Eustace would be a solid signing for Rangers. Ask any Watford or Derby fan about him and they'll only have good things to say.

Warburton will no doubt be pilloried by some of the numpties for signing a 35 year old but it would be a shrewd bit of business.

I'd be content with him signing, would do a job for a year or two. You need some experience in a team.

Seeing as they don't have banking facilities, are they really sending somebody down to Wigan with the 200k in a suitcase?

Nah , they,ve got a computer genius ( also chief scout ) by the name of Wee Stevie..Think he,s got Paypal..Dawdle.

Eustace, would be a good players for PlasticRangersFranchise FC.

I think he would have a positive effect on others at the club and to coin a phrase, he's ' a model pro'.

Barry Robson has been a similar figure at Aberdeen.

Yours

aDONis

Archived