Rangers Transfer Thread - 2015/16

• Replies 3.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Again deliberately ignoring the context, pathetic.

Dry yer eyes .....

you accuse a poster of making stuff up....

I showed you were wrong....

grow up ffs.

Except you didn't, you were well aware of the context your fellow greenyin was using but you chose to completely ignore it, as I said pretty pathetic.

Tedi...enough of the tiny tears.

You were wrong.....not the first time this has happened is it??

Using rhyming slang to get round the word filter.....

now that is pathetic.....bigot.

Except you didn't, you were well aware of the context your fellow greenyin was using but you chose to completely ignore it, as I said pretty pathetic.

You hypocritical idiot (courtesy of Kinky) you removed the context of my two and a half year old post....

f**k it Kinky was right you are an idiot and it is impossible to converse with idiots.

Aye, they aren't too happy.

No doubt they'll be frothing like rabid dogs when the signings are actually confirmed.

The line will go from "You've no money", "Mythical warchest" etc etc.... to things like "You're in debt!", "Spending money you don't have to gain an advantage!" etc etc

The bit in bold is true though isn't it. :)

It must be a good feeling to see light at the end of the tunnel eh ?, you'd better hope it isn't a Japanese bullet train making it's way towards you.

I won't be frothing at the mouth at your club spending out with it's means especially if it all goes badly and then it's you that will be frothing at the mouth. :)

Archived