Rangers Transfer Thread - 2015/16

• Replies 3.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Angry? That is a stretch lad... I have no doubt you will spend, ffs have ya had a look at your squad, if you didn't sign anyone I doubt you'd finish the season in 5th.. As a Celtic fan I'm quite happy Rob is the level you are spending your money on.. its hardly a big GIRFUY lad...

Nobody has said he is a GIRFUY signing, we are just happy the squad is beginning to be rebuilt.

Angry? That is a stretch lad... I have no doubt you will spend, ffs have ya had a look at your squad, if you didn't sign anyone I doubt you'd finish the season in 5th.. As a Celtic fan I'm quite happy Rob is the level you are spending your money on.. its hardly a big GIRFUY lad...

I'm quite happy too.

I expected Warbs to shop around in the English Championship and he is doing just that. Players competing at that sort of level are exactly the type of players Rangers should be trying to sign. The only problem is the inflated transfer fee's down south but £200k is a bargain.

Especially for a player who didn't fail a medical after all. :)

It seems a smart piece of business from Rangers. No?...

How many times must this be explained thicko

The GIRUY with regards to Warburton was aimed at clowns like you claiming it would never happen, I aimed it particularly at you because you also opted to make shite up.

I have not seen any Rangers fan giving it GIRUY with regards to this signing, something you are just making up.

Wrong

Page 9....

No8 posts GIRUY at prospect of this crock signing for sevco.

WrongPage 9....No8 posts GIRUY at prospect of this crock signing for sevco.

Wrong...He is not a 'crock'.

As for the GIRUY...Well yes and no. The GIRUY was aimed at those who claimed we never signed Irish players...At those who claimed there was no money available and at those who claimed the manager wasnt well thought of.

This lad is Irish...Rangers spent money on him and this player knows the manager and is keen to sign.

Now whether he is any good...time will tell but from what i have read from Birmingham supporters they are gutted he didnt sign. TBH i would have been happy enough with Wilson and McGregor with Gasparratto and Halkett as back up

Birmingham supporter i talk to reckons they are in for Kyle Bartley. I would have had big Bartley back at Ibrox.

Scott Broon still has nightmares about him.

Birmingham supporter i talk to reckons they are in for Kyle Bartley. I would have had big Bartley back at Ibrox.

The only thing I remember about him was Gary Mackay-Steven ripping him to shreds in a Utd v Rangers cup tie. It was quite a funny game iirc.

So good to see The Rangers accept there status as a diddy club,signing some bloke thats had 11 clubs and is 24 and a guy that played for killie 4 times,welcome to our world 8)

Not sure it would happen. Bartley gets a bit itchy when thinking about Glasgow.

Wrong...He is not a 'crock'.

As for the GIRUY...Well yes and no. The GIRUY was aimed at those who claimed we never signed Irish players...At those who claimed there was no money available and at those who claimed the manager wasnt well thought of.

This lad is Irish...Rangers spent money on him and this player knows the manager and is keen to sign.

Now whether he is any good...time will tell but from what i have read from Birmingham supporters they are gutted he didnt sign. TBH i would have been happy enough with Wilson and McGregor with Gasparratto and Halkett as back up

He claims he is not a crock. Then again a hell of a lot of claims come from Ibrox.

Archived