Sign in to follow this  
NoPapacNoParty

Rangers Transfer Thread - 2015/16

Ok.

Of 54 players known to have received EBTs, only a maximum of 11 could have been Rangers fans, as far as I can tell. The vast majority of the players were from overseas.

11 out of 54, represents 20.37%. You said "a very large percentage" were Rangers fans.

Now obviously, none of this matters at all in terms of the offence, but it's a good example of the undiluted pish you're posting.

I suspect you're at it though. Nobody is really as stupid as that.

He's a Rangers fan. Of course he is stupid.

He's a Rangers fan. Of course he is stupid.

Everyone has the right to express a biased view regarding their own club (or clubs).

This one, however, is abusing that privilege something rotten.

thats the general gist of what the various bloggers - phil etc are claiming will happen after the fraud case

stonedsailor in the post i quoted, unless there is some other explanation for this quote

Hardly mun. By that time the dust will have settled, the courts will have spoken and the grand kids will be saying "Granda, did you support the first Rangers too?"

over to you

2 replies for the price of one

You're certainly good value

I hope you have never had to pay for your season ticket twice

rangers are officially the most successful club in scottish football, we have won more trophies than anyone else and thats a stonewall fact

World football!!

remember, world football. ;)

rangers are officially the most successful club in scottish football, we have won more trophies than anyone else and thats a stonewall fact

Then they were put into liquidation.

No evidence, you say? Maybe you should ask some of the players who decided not to join the tribute act.

Any examples of the the rangers being adjudged to being the same entity in an actual court room?

Green rejects the claim that the players are free agents and international clearance for the transfers of Whittaker, Steve Davis, Kyle Lafferty, Jamie Ness and Steven Naismith has been put on hold while the Scottish FA seek guidance from Fifa

http://www.edp24.co.uk/sport/norwich-city/law_expert_says_steven_whittaker_was_free_to_sign_for_norwich_city_1_1445735?usurv=completed

I wonder what advice FIFA gave the SFA?

Good to see Nac...TEDI still 'doesn't care what people same about the new club'

When Tedi signs on as nacho does he still have the same P&B personality? Is his post history continuous?

Since we are different people, this is nigh on impossible.

Is this what you have been to reduced to Stoney running about on Kingy`s coat tales accusing people of being this or that other poster?

Lighten mun. It was a joke.