Rangers Transfer Thread - 2015/16

Have Rangers not got previous in signing crocked players? Daniel Prodan (I think) was signed with a knackered knee and didn't kick a ball in the time he was with Rangers. It seems the new incarnation are following where the dead club left off.

• Replies 3.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Have Rangers not got previous in signing crocked players? Daniel Prodan (I think) was signed with a knackered knee and didn't kick a ball in the time he was with Rangers. It seems the new incarnation are following where the dead club left off.

Keep up, chap. The 'Prodan' shite has been done.

Can you name a dozen from south of the border?

Plenty. Goram, Butcher, Woods, McCall, Wlkins...shall I continue?

Edited....happy to recite a dozen Irishmen who played for Rangers. Happy, too, to cite those from 'south of the border' who played for us.

The passport thing? GIRFUY. If you can't acknowledge that The Famous has a long tradition of fielding Irish players and you're asking for passports then you need to take a look at yourself.

Keep up, chap. The 'Prodan' shite has been done.

No no. Rangers are continuing where they left off, they say.

They had to cast back to a signing made in 1998 but Rangers are definitely, definitely continuing where they left off.

Ha! :)

Pundy, it is fascinating to see how rattled The Diddies are. We even have the normally sane Cloners asking about passports.

Aye, they aren't too happy.

No doubt they'll be frothing like rabid dogs when the signings are actually confirmed.

The line will go from "You've no money", "Mythical warchest" etc etc.... to things like "You're in debt!", "Spending money you don't have to gain an advantage!" etc etc

Aye, they aren't too happy.

The line will go from "You've no money", "Mythical warchest" etc etc.... to things like "You're in debt!", "Spending money you don't have to gain an advantage!" etc etc

It's The Dilemma of The Diddies. If we pay a fee we are same old Sevco spunking money we don't have.. If we sign a bloke on a free then we have no ambition and can't sell season briefs.

I said earlier that The Diddies are being more vitriolic than usual. I suspect that they are just disappearing up their own arses.

It's The Dilemma of The Diddies. If we pay a fee we are same old Sevco spunking money we don't have.. If we sign a bloke on a free then we have no ambition and can't sell season briefs.

I said earlier that The Diddies are being more vitriolic than usual. I suspect that they are just disappearing up their own arses.

Nah Kinky. Just closed season tedium.

200k is actually a bit less than I'd expect Rangers to be paying for a player. I'd still say 1.5 million is too high, by 500k plus, but I don't forsee Rangers being too slow to part with smaller amounts when the need arises. Just don't expect stupid money to get spent.

Archived