Rangers Transfer Thread - 2015/16

So are Rangers fans happy with the signings so far?

When Dave King said he'd over-invest to make sure they got promoted next May, I assumed they'd spend more.

Bookies reckon there's about a 55% chance they'll win the league so it's hardly set in stone at the moment.

Didn't king say that he'd over invest if he needed to?

• Replies 3.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Regarding compensation for players is there a time limit for this?

If. a player can't get a club to pay this, can it hang over his head for evermore, stopping him getting a new club.

Everything about the club seems like a breath of fresh air including the youth team.

Indeed. How good is it to have a cant-free manager?

Supposedly Stevie May to Rangers for up to £1 Million. I'd take him in a heartbeat.

Indeed

Unconfirmed, but the word on the street says it is highly likely Rangers have made a second approach for him. We shall find out tomorrow from mainstream if this has any truth and substance.

We haven't made a first approach for him....

Was there not an approach a month ago to take May on a season long loan?. The same time Aberdeen were also interested with a similar deal.

No, that was only a rumour.

ETA: Like what i said is only a rumour. Supposedly though, Wednesday are starting all over again and getting rid of their players. They've brought in two new strikers.

Supposedly Stevie May to Rangers for up to £1 Million.

Not sure I believe that rumour. Rangers may well have placed a bid but I just don't think they'd offer that sort of money for a player who signed for Wednesday for around half a million and failed to impress.

Not sure I believe that rumour. Rangers may well have placed a bid but I just don't think they'd offer that sort of money for a player who signed for Wednesday for around half a million and failed to impress.

Wednesday fans are certain that he is coming to us. Up to 1 million so it can obviously be anywhere near that. They will want to re-coup whatever they paid for him plus they will have to give St Johnstone a percent of it for the sell on value.

That Warburton interview is glorious.

It has been a very long time since a Rangers manager has came out and spoke so well and made his intent known so clearly. I've been as big a Rangers critic as anyone on here in the last few years and my disillusionment in regards to the club is still up for debate but I am extremely happy he is the manager of Rangers. I think in all honesty after hearing his words a lot of fans around Scottish football will be slightly worried that Rangers are destined for the peak of the game again.

Absolutely, would be a perfect fit.

Clark had umpteen chances against Ayr the other night, he tries really hard but simply does not have what it takes.

Wee Clark gives his all, but he's just not very good. I still don't know how he managed to score 40+ goals for Qots. His first touch is the worst I've literally ever seen and he needs about 20 chances before he scores a goal.

I'm not sure about Temps, and McKay being the ammo for someone like May. Templeton especially, I don't think he has what it takes to play for us. We'll see though but i think we'll bring in another 3/4 players.

Archived