Rangers Transfer Thread - 2015/16

• Replies 3.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

No.8 was banned because he had previously been given 5 warnings, albeit they had been removed for "good behaviour". He had been pulled up for accusing another member of being a paedophile, for homophobic comments and for pushing the BJK stuff. Then there was the cancer mocking.

Talk us through this then, chap. Are we barred from saying BJK or just quoting Sean Fallon and McBungle claiming that BJK?

Now there may have been 'cancer mocking' (whatever that is) but I see plenty of posters wishing death on folk elsewhere on the boards. I see little action from the mods.

I also see dozens of posters trying to bypass the swear filter and being encouraged by others to do so. That we shouldn't use rhyming slang or asterisked words to bypass the filter was a big issue a year or so back. This, again, has become unmoderated territory.

Obviously none of this affects me as I am squeaky-clean (despite by 2 weeks on the naughty step) but you have to have clear policies that are implemented consistently or you're going to turn the board in to a clipes' paradise.

You would, all celtic fans like to avoid this subject.

Why would you or anyone else want to talk about this subject??

This is a football forum....sounds crazy but....maybe talk about football.

Simples.

Talk us through this then, chap. Are we barred from saying BJK or just quoting Sean Fallon and McBungle claiming that BJK?

Now there may have been 'cancer mocking' (whatever that is) but I see plenty of posters wishing death on folk elsewhere on the boards. I see little action from the mods.

I also see dozens of posters trying to bypass the swear filter and being encouraged by others to do so. That we shouldn't use rhyming slang or asterisked words to bypass the filter was a big issue a year or so back. This, again, has become unmoderated territory.

Obviously none of this affects me as I am squeaky-clean (despite by 2 weeks on the naughty step) but you have to have clear policies that are implemented consistently or you're going to turn the board in to a clipes' paradise.

If you're going to sit and give a mod advice, hints or tips on how to do their job. Can you take it "off line", please?

On the wind up again surely.

You spend all of your time attacking other posters, i simply cannot remember a post where you wanted to discuss football.

I talk football with everyone else on here....

if people like you and Benny go down the petty route, you will get it back in kind.

Bullshit, by your own admission you are here to troll, fair enough but please stop with the 'I talk football' comedy.

Maybe you should stop the.....8's my hero and I need clarification comedy.

Toodle poops.

Strange how posters get banned all the time - temporarily or for good - and everyone carries on as per normal - give or take a wee bit of discussion as to why. Only when tedi gets a wee holiday and No8. finally goes too far in the mods' opinion is there this kind of ridiculous carry-on.

Did the green Sisters' fans go mental when DhenBhoy bought the farm? Did YT go mental and start telling the Mods they didn't know their own rules? Nah.

Poor wee bairns. no-one likes them, and they really, really don't care. :bairn:bairn:bairn

(One smilie each for Vicky, Five Stars and The_KinCarCrash ;))

No.8 was banned because he had previously been given 5 warnings, albeit they had been removed for "good behaviour". He had been pulled up for accusing another member of being a paedophile, for homophobic comments and for pushing the BJK stuff. Then there was the cancer mocking.

He had had plenty warning and there is no way back.

Tedi - defend that or deal with it.

Tedi defended a racist bigot!...I'm shocked.

I have already agreed that these things are not acceptable and it is good for future reference that Thundermonkey has made it extremely clear what he will not tolerate.

I am simply looking for clarification on the Torbett discussion, I have not seen a rule that says discussing this is off limits so it will be good to get clarification on this as well.

You are the mouthpiece for a banned bigot. It has he haw to do with you or any other *** it is between 8 and the mods.

If you want 5o be go between do it by PM.

Is this thread still polluted with sellick fans greeting about the aftermath of some athletes tweet?

Get over it and lets discuss our latest big money signings.

Is this thread still polluted with sellick fans greeting about the aftermath of some athletes tweet?

Get over it and lets discuss our latest big money signings.

If you and the rest of the oh-so-proactive berrz could pressurise the Tribute Act into actually signing somebody...

Oh, and

a. No8. is not, to my knowledge, an athlete

b. Input here is in the form of posts, not tweets, and

c. I'm fairly sure Little Grasp and The_Bigot aren't celtic fans.

Other than that, succinct, accurate and to the point as ever.

Archived