Rangers Transfer Thread - 2015/16

• Replies 3.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Of course you are rhattled, every time you reply to any of my posts you come across as a seething mess, which i find funny as f**k, please continue.

Anyway.

No8 was not banned for bigotry or any other such nonsense.

No posts have been deleted, he was banned by thundermonkey for calling someone a peado, which if you read the posts (thundermonkey clearly didn't) is untrue, he implied torbett was a peado by the way of 2 actual quotes direct from people who worked for celtic, I am sure torbett was convicted in the end, so everything no8 said was actually true.

No8 also informs he had no warning points.

I can only assume thundermonkey does not like the subject, understandable but I have yet to see the rule that suggests discussing this subject is banning offense.

You are posting on behalf of a banned poster?

Makes you as bad as an alias account. Either way a banned poster is still having his pish posted on here.

Telling the truth offends you?

ok

Oh Tedi do f**k up....we know you are hurting coz yer mate got banned....

but it has to be said that your acting like a petulant wee wean....

grow up ffs......or log off and calm down.

It might not be a banning offense, but it is offensive.

Common decency should tell you it's not a subject for discussion on a football forum

No8 was almost gleeful in his point scoring post.

Your decision to use a picture of this poor lassie as your avatar is fairly typical of your mentality, cheap, nasty, and crude.

Embarrassing.

Just went back and reread his posts and I don't think he was being gleeful just responding to posts asking for information regarding the background of the tweet.

You have to be fishing.

Just went back and reread his posts and I don't think he was being gleeful just responding to posts asking for information regarding the background of the tweet. You have to be fishing.

It is No8's favourite fucking subject you clueless idiot.

Just went back and reread his posts and I don't think he was being gleeful just responding to posts asking for information regarding the background of the tweet.

You have to be fishing.

You are fishing....posts have been removed from the bralt.

Just went back and reread his posts and I don't think he was being gleeful just responding to posts asking for information regarding the background of the tweet.You have to be fishing.

And in the grand scheme of things, your opinion doesn't matter. He's been banned, get over it.

No.8 was banned because he had previously been given 5 warnings, albeit they had been removed for "good behaviour". He had been pulled up for accusing another member of being a paedophile, for homophobic comments and for pushing the BJK stuff. Then there was the cancer mocking.

He had had plenty warning and there is no way back.

Tedi - defend that or deal with it.

Why would I deal with it? that is surely between you and no 8.

I get the homophobic comments are not on and agree that accusing other posters of being a pedophile is also not acceptable I am certainly not going to defend No8 or any other poster on these, but from what I can see neither of these things happened today.

Can you confirm that what No8 was actually banned for today was the post in which he quoted 2 people that had inside knowledge of the circumstances surrounding Torbett case, is this what you are describing as 'BJK stuff'?

Why does it matter?

He is a proven homophobic racist and has been removed. The forum is a better place without that type, any reasonable man would agree.

Why would I deal with it? that is surely between you and no 8.

I get the homophobic comments are not on and agree that accusing other posters of being a pedophile is also not acceptable I am certainly not going to defend No8 or any other poster on these, but from what I can see neither of these things happened today.

Can you confirm that what No8 was actually banned for today was the post in which he quoted 2 people that had inside knowledge of the circumstances surrounding Torbett case, is this what you are describing as 'BJK stuff'?

Pushing: multiple posts. Not just one post. Deal with it.

I have already agreed that these things are not acceptable and it is good for future reference that Thundermonkey has made it extremely clear what he will not tolerate.

I am simply looking for clarification on the Torbett discussion, I have not seen a rule that says discussing this is off limits so it will be good to get clarification on this as well.

I would imagine the sensible thing would be to give this subject a wide berth....

then there is no risk of a ban or warning

I am simply looking for clarification on the Torbett discussion, I have not seen a rule that says discussing this is off limits so it will be good to get clarification on this as well.

the fact you need clarification, pretty much sums you up.

Archived