Rangers Transfer Thread - 2015/16

• Replies 3.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Dave certainly does get very touchy whenever anyone makes fun of his Green and Grey friends.

Die hard thistle fan, who in no way favours sellick in anyway.

It's just a coincidence that he always seems to be defending sellick and sellick fans.

Die hard thistle fan, who in no way favours sellick in anyway.It's just a coincidence that he always seems to be defending sellick and sellick fans.

Any way. It's any way.

Kincardine, have a word with this illiterate moron.

Sevconians can't handle the fact the diddy teams' fans are laughing at them, so they tell themselves we're all really Celtic fans. It's just a coping mechanism. Bless their pea-sized minds.

The two failures from last season are in about our cast offs like a tramp on chips.

:lol:

But you're not bitter the "cast off" who told Hearts he didn't want to renew his contract has opted to join Rangers instead.

No, not bitter at all.

But you're not bitter the "cast off" who told Hearts he didn't want to renew his contract has opted to join Rangers instead.

No, not bitter at all.

What has he got to be bitter about ya lunatic? :lol:

What has he got to be bitter about ya lunatic? :lol:

I totally agree.

Maybe you should explain to him why he shouldn't be bitter?.....

Anyway's, Sky Sports News reporting today that Rangers have enquired about 2 Wigan players. Not sure if it's loan deals or transfers. One of them is a right back (Tavernier) and the other a centre forward (Waghorn).

"Green and Grey yins"

Cannot wait to see what this happens to rhyme with.

Lynsey Sharp avatar ?, over the past 3 years your mask has slipped on many occasions showing you up to be the bigoted fud you really are in real life and why you and No8 apparently get on like a house on fire.

No, not bitter at all.

Erm, his contract wasn't renewed you fantasist. He couldn't get a regular game for us because he wasn't good enough. :lol:

We'll gladly rip you up for arse paper for the development fee, though. :D

Erm, his contract wasn't renewed you fantasist.

I never said it was. :)

So from that sentence we've learned you can't read properly and you can't spell properly. (Apologies to Kincardine for borrowing his gimmick) haha

I know she is a Rangers fan but what is wrong with tedi using her as an avatar?

She made a tweet from Wimbledon "Big Djok knew" which has sent the Celtic supporters into meltdown mode on twitter to which she has unreservedly apologised since.

Tedi is just being a fud for the sake of being one by having her as an avatar because of the scandal and not that he thinks she is a great athlete.

I know she is a Rangers fan but what is wrong with tedi using her as an avatar?

The relevant details are on the last couple of pages of the BRALT.

Nothing wrong with using her pic btw. I'd feel a bit sorry for a fellow fan forced into such a cringey tear stained apology too. :(

Then there was the "I had no idea what I was writing" defense. :lol:

Poor Lyns. I may change my avatar to her pic as well actually.

The relevant details are on the last couple of pages of the BRALT.

Nothing wrong with using her pic btw. I'd feel a bit sorry for a fellow fan forced into such a cringey tear stained apology too. :(

Then there was the "I had no idea what I was writing" defense. :lol:

Poor Lyns. I may change my avatar to her pic as well actually.

The BRALT locked twice in one weekend Henrik ? :lol: , this place goes to the dogs when I don't log in for the orcs to victimise or coordinate their wagon circling.

They clearly went feral with nothing to attack.

Archived