Rangers Transfer Thread - 2015/16

More lies, you said 'so you are in the ...he wasn't offered a contract camp'

Well that is another lie, however I am happy to share my thoughts if you ask nicely.

Again I have not offered any opinion thus far, so I have no idea where you getting this opinion from. All over the shop? again more lies, I have asked Johnny to provide proof of 2 claims he made, I have repeated this request a few times as the clown as failed to produce anything.

That does not surprise me.

I believe that you believe a lot of things that green and grey yins tell you, that is up to you of course, but really someone asking for proof should not cause this amount deflection, it is fairly pathetic tbh.

Nah....Whits pathetic is biting and demanding proof on whit is obviously a poster on the wind up....

Johnny threw out the bait......you could not help but bite....

you got trolled......that is why we are all laughing at you.

You have made it so easy for johnny....think he gets to keep you now.

Toodle poops.

• Replies 3.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

No, all that has happened here is that Johnny once again has been caught making shite up, we have went from you at first defending him to now confirming his bullshit, Cheers.

Ffs Tedi....put the shovel down.....you got trolled by johnny.

We are still laughing....cheers for that.

Doncaster Dani Alves said.....no thanks ya bunch of wanks.

My thoughts are that Wabara did not do enough during his trial to be offered a contract, as far as I am aware the Eustace trial continues.

Are you the wee it guy? Stevie? Chief scout and unofficial club Champ Manager champion for the past 54 seasons.

My thoughts are that Wabara did not do enough during his trial to be offered a contract, as far as I am aware the Eustace trial continues.

Agreed.

The Eustace trial is supposed to last for a month, is it not?.... So not sure why anyone would think he had turned down a contract offer just a week or so into his trial, especially when the whole point of the length of his trial is to decide whether or not he's fit enough to earn a contract.

Agreed.

The Eustace trial is supposed to last for a month, is it not?.... So not sure why anyone would think he had turned down a contract offer just a week or so into his trial, especially when the whole point of the length of his trial is to decide whether or not he's fit enough to earn a contract.

You boys are keen! Where do you get the time to work, coach a team and analyze all the data from the various trails going on in the Sportsdirect fitness suite?

The answer was clearly in the post he replied to, only an idiot (or a troll) would suggest otherwise.

Unless you are responsible for offering contracts, then no, you did not provide an answer in the post.

You may have stated that you believe he wasn't good enough to be offered a contract, but do you believe Warbs thought he was good enough to be offered a contract?

Ok what part of this are you struggling to comprehend?

My thoughts are that those that matter felt he was not good enough to be offered a contract.

It is an opinion Dave, unlike you and your green and grey friends I have done nothing but state an opinion.

Tedi, calm down!

What "green and grey friends" do I have?

Archived