Rangers Transfer Thread - 2015/16

RANGERS are set to begin contract talks with Andy Halliday as Mark Warburton looks to make him the Ibrox clubs latest signing.

The former 
Middlesbrough and Livingston midfielder has spent two weeks training at Murray Park and has impressed the new boss and 
assistant Davie Weir.

Halliday featured in Gers 3-2 closed doors defeat to Spurs on Friday and Warburton believes hes done enough to earn a deal.

The 23-year-old is keen to join his boyhood club and MailSport understands that negotiations between Rangers and the players representatives will take place this week.

Meanwhile, its understood that Warburton has decided NOT to pursue the signing of ex-Man City 
full-back Reece Wabara.

But the Ibrox gaffer is still in
 discussions with Spurs about potential loan deals for Ryan 
Fredericks and Harry Winks.

Why would they pass up the Doncaster Dani Alves? :(

• Replies 3.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Right so you are saying Wabara was actually offered a contract then? You will have proof of this?

Do you have proof that he was not offered a deal ???

Do you have proof that he was not offered a deal ???

Sellick fan in thinking that proof of nothing makes something. Who the f**k is surprised?

Honest to God, utter fannies like The 67 and his coterie should be limited to posting on their own team's threads. Talk to yer own team's wankers.

I do not need proof, it was not my claim....Cheers

So because he thinks he was offered a deal.....he needs proof to keep you happy????

You believe he was not offered a deal.....you don't need to provide proof???

DoublestandardsLoyal

So the original question was, who have these diddies signed?? Even McElbows choose Killie over sevco.. :lol::lol: :lol: :lol:

Think he was released, therefore didn't have a choice whether to stay or go.

Keep making it up, though.Makes it interesting.....someone might even believe you ya.

And that would be chose, not choose.

Sellick fan in thinking that proof of nothing makes something. Who the f**k is surprised?

Honest to God, utter fannies like The 67 and his coterie should be limited to posting on their own team's threads. Talk to yer own team's wankers.

You should really have a look at the absolute dross you post ....

before you criticise others posting content.

You are a boring arsehole.

Toodle poops.

He is 100% spot on, you have done nothing here but deflect, if someone makes a claim poster believes t is perfectly reasonable that they (if requested) provide proof to back it up, what part of this are you struggling with?

It is also perfectly reasonable to ask a question as I did...and then ask the person to back it up.

you obviously disagree with what the other poster believes happened....

so you are in the ...he wasn't offered a contract camp......I asked you to back this up.....

whit part of that are you struggling with 5 stars????

Up ye.

Liar, I have not claimed or disagreed with anything, I simply asked for Johnny for proof of a claim that he made, now really what part of this are you struggling with?

I'm a liar.....because I believe you are in the not offered a contract camp????

Well surely you are ,if you believe johnny has it wrong...and you are demanding proof???

Otherwise why would you be arguing the point with him.....unless you are a confused and strange little man.

Yup..

I have not claimed to be in any camp, it is you claiming this,not me...again for the avoidance of doubt I have no idea if any contract offer was made..is that clear enough for you?

Johnny made a claim, in fact he has made 2 claims about players knocking Rangers back, are you suggesting that anyone can claim something as fact and not be asked for proof to back these claims up?

I said I believe you are in that camp....you will not tell us what you believe despite being asked a few times....you are deflecting the question.

But you seem to disagree with what johnny believes and are demanding proof all over the shop...

Don't remember the original post you answered by johnny claiming this was 100% fact....

I believe johnny is at the wind up.....and like a dick you fell for it demanding proof.

Poor Tedi.

Archived