Rangers Transfer Thread - 2015/16

Thank you.

I'm guessing he's not particularly creative even considering his more expansive style?

No probs.

He's still not massively creative, just not as frustratingly defensive and non-productive.

I don't think he'd be a bad signing for Saints but only if his salary is reasonable. If he wants to be some sort of marquee top signing then Saints should tell him where to go and spend their money elsewhere.

Normally I see the sense in your posts where others often fail....but cmon, Hutton, you are having a laugh, he is an atrocious footballer.

haha, I still said he wasn't good enough for Rangers despite his improvement. The reality is a player nowhere near the quality expected of a Ranger is still capable of representing Saints.

There was games last season where I thought "Shit, Huttons playing" only for him to be one of the ones who was actually trying. Not worthy of Rangers, but still. :)

• Replies 3.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I'd say if Darren McGregor fits in nowhere, Warburton is doing a pretty good job.

I like McGregor, always gives his all and maybe not the best but isn't as bad as some make out. Had some awfy players playing beside him last season but i reckon he'll be a back up player this season, competition for places and all that...

You will be on here having a fit, I do not have to wonder at all.

? It was a question posed to you and yer The Rangers supporting mates.

And yes yes a laughing fit will be compulsory for the P&D's at 4 years of failure to win the easiest cup competition a Rangers club will ever enter. :)

Norman thinks he may do a decent Job, with a mentor like McCoist he may just be right.

I expected that Norm would have been posting another angry letter off to Michael Johnston telling him that the bates family would not attending rugby park this season.

No, did I see somewhere that the Saints are looking for a player to link midfield and attack? That isn't Hutton.

Pretty much. We're more than likely looking for a midfielder who can get up the pitch and create things, as we have plenty of grafters as it is, they will have to be hard working as that simply a must for the manager though. Never really seen Hutton as anything more than an average water carrier, and hes been utterly brutal every time Ive seen him for numerous sides.

We also have McCabe on trial, who fits the bill a bit more going by Sheffield Wednesday fans.

Archived