Rangers Transfer Thread - 2015/16

• Replies 3.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Why are you so bothered aboot what Phil says, why do even feel the need to mention the loon, most Celtic fans don't even pay attention to him, he seems to rattle you lot even when he is mostly wrong, baffling..Plenty sevco fans here giving it the GIRFUY aboot Wilson, thepundit, that cretin no8 from what I read... For what its worth Wilson is a decent signing for the championship..

Why are you so bothered about someone mocking macbloggington?

Getting closer but still one short...

*****. One * represents 10 league titles. Dont worry your club wont be getting one anytime soon

Each star represents 10 preliquidation league titles which were not won during Rangers current SFA membership.

Wow. Rangers really are paying 123 year old John Eustace five grand a week to be injured and/or ineffectual for them. This has all the makings of comedy gold.

He's been a very decent player in the past and much better than Ian Black who was on similar or McCulluch who was on about 3x more.

Rangers are spending money on players. Doubtful.they could do that if there is no money.

I know you are desperate for Rangers to fail but this blip in our history is coming to an end. The Good Guys won. Really it is time you moved on and concentrated on your own clubs problems. A ' Dunfermline' is not out of the question

Aye, because Rangers have never spent money on players when they've been in financial trouble. :rolleyes:

Daniel Cousin ring a bell? No lessons at all learned on "the journey"

Of course I'm desperate for Rangers to fail, as I would be if the other "Scottish" club that feeds on sectarianism for profit was in the same situation. But enjoying the Downfall and indulging in some hearty pointing and laughing does not stop me concentrating on my own club's position. Yes, we're gonna be up against it this season but talk of "A Dunfermline" remains fanciful imo. Thanks to the death of oldco Rangers relegation is no longer the financial disaster it used be and I was pleasantly surprised to see us make a progressive managerial appointment that required compensation.

Loan move with option to buy at end of season, for his development probably better he got a loan move down south but great for you guys if you get him.

Why would May be loaned to Rangers after Aberdeen and St. Johnstone were told at the end of the season a loan move wasn't on the table. Sorry but a loan wont happen and anything done will have to be a permanent deal, I don't see why Rangers fans cant get that. Sheffield Wednesday aren't going to refuse a loan move to them and then loan him to a club a tier lower.

Why would May be loaned to Rangers after Aberdeen and St. Johnstone were told at the end of the season a loan move wasn't on the table. Sorry but a loan wont happen and anything done will have to be a permanent deal, I don't see why Rangers fans cant get that. Sheffield Wednesday aren't going to refuse a loan move to them and then loan him to a club a tier lower.

Aye they would. There's much more chance of loaning him to newco and getting a fee for him at the end of the season than there is St Johnstone. More of his wages would be paid in Glasgow also.

Aye they would. There's much more chance of loaning him to newco and getting a fee for him at the end of the season than there is St Johnstone. More of his wages would be paid in Glasgow also.

Pish. You trying to say that Aberdeen wouldn't be offering a fee at the end of it, the reason for him not going was he wasn't available for loan, end of. It wasn't because of wages or fees at the end or anything like that...

Pish. You trying to say that Aberdeen wouldn't be offering a fee at the end of it, the reason for him not going was he wasn't available for loan, end of. It wasn't because of wages or fees at the end or anything like that...

Are you taking all this from paper talk from the end of the season? :lol:

Truth is no one knows.

I'd be surprised if May went anywhere to be honest. He did ok at Wednesday. And I think the management there think there is more to come. Any move will definitely involve a fee.

No reason Wilson would make such a decision unless it was for financial reasons.

He's been told if he sticks it out another year with FC Sevcons he'll be paid handsomely for his troubles in the premiership.

Archived