Rangers Transfer Thread - 2015/16

How can someone be highly thought of when they have been in the job a whole one and a half years??

I'm yet to be convinced looking at his small track record.

And chucking X amount at a side doesn't guarantee success, you should know that by now.

Ffs you are actually serious. You honestly believe he isn't highly thought of South of the border. Being at the wind up is fine but you are. serious

Who mentioned chucking x amount at anything?

• Replies 3.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I made a comparison between Warburton and Sally....

both been linked with work south of the border....

one of those you claim is highly rated.....the other you don't want to answer....strange

so I will ask again....Sally was linked with palace....is he highly rated in England???

Edit to add....if Warburton is highly rated coz he has been linked with a few clubs after a promotion

surely sally is highly rated after back to back promotions and a link with a decent size club??

Ffs you are actually serious. You honestly believe he isn't highly thought of South of the border. Being at the wind up is fine but you are. serious

Who mentioned chucking x amount at anything?

If he's so highly thought of, whys he plying his trade in a lower tier league in a lower tier football association?

And you mentioned Sevco having the next biggest budget after Celtic? How does that equate when, even after the last clear out, you'll be haemorrhaging what looks like just under £1m a month?

I made a comparison between Warburton and Sally....

both been linked with work south of the border....

one of those you claim is highly rated.....the other you don't want to answer....strange

so I will ask again....Sally was linked with palace....is he highly rated in England???

Edit to add....if Warburton is highly rated coz he has been linked with a few clubs after a promotion

surely sally is highly rated after back to back promotions and a link with a decent size club??

It's just piss poor whataboutery. The wage thieves standing in English football is completely irrelevant.

Warburton is highly thought because he actually achieved something. He took a relatively small club on a relatively small budget from League 1 to the brink of the EPL and did so playing attractive football with a young squad. After doing so well at Brentford he was linked with various jobs.

The wage thief has done nothing in the English game other than failing at Sunderland as a player after he chose them over his 'beloved' Rangers

As I said earlier if you wish to believe Warburton is not highly thought then that is fine.

Aye it is staggering, crying on the other thread that King hasn't put money in as there is no mechanism to invest, but he is somehow going to give them 1.5m for one player. Another soft loan?

We all know the finances are a mess and we have just seen Hearts cakewalk the league spending next to nothing and they still want to blow a fortune to get promoted.

Next to nothing, a few hearts fans on here have previously rubbished such claims.

Next to nothing, a few hearts fans on here have previously rubbished such claims.

You could name a few, or mention a figure as to what promotion cost them, or... carry on making vague, unsubstantiated statements in a vain attempt to deflect from the lols at ibrox.

Your choice.

It's just piss poor whataboutery. The wage thieves standing in English football is completely irrelevant.

Warburton is highly thought because he actually achieved something. He took a relatively small club on a relatively small budget from League 1 to the brink of the EPL and did so playing attractive football with a young squad. After doing so well at Brentford he was linked with various jobs.

The wage thief has done nothing in the English game other than failing at Sunderland as a player after he chose them over his 'beloved' Rangers

As I said earlier if you wish to believe Warburton is not highly thought then that is fine.

Its not what about whataboutery ....you think he is highly rated coz he got promotion and was linked with work....

well sally was linked with work at palace and has back to back promotions under his struggling belt.

Also this stuff about Warburton on a small budget, I agree.... see my previous post where I said that's why he was brought in....to promote players and sort out the youth system and organize the team and make them push for promotion...

that's why I said he prob won't be fussed if he is not given a lot of cash to waste...

you on the other hand are boasting that sevco are going to spend and be second only to Celtic in transfer fees

Rodgers at Swansea was highly regarded....that's why Liverpool followed up there interest and got there man. Warburton has been linked with a host of clubs....no one wanted him......no one took a gamble on him.

He has come to sevco...will have a bigger budget than any team in the championship and will try getting promoted...how's this going to attract admirers??? coz you have no high opinion of sally going by yer posts...yet he is going to have the same advantage sally had over other teams.

Highly regarded....have a word with yourself....no one wanted him...similar to Delia.

You are listening to all these clubs wanting him....sorry but it was all speculation

otherwise he would not be coming to Scotland's championship to manage a basketcase club that need loans to keep the lights on.

^^^^ no doubt Norman will claim im stalking him if I reply to that and 67 will join in.

Please don't use me to deflect.

You could just answer whit a poster has asked you....

or continue to post dribble.

Toodle poops.

Please don't use me to deflect.

You could just answer whit a poster has asked you....

or continue to post dribble.

Toodle poops.

No deflections. Just something that you've brought on yourself....

Looks like Sevco's first summer signing is being lined up. In true comedy fashion, it is a player who has had a deal fall through today for failing a medical, yet Sevco will be paying a fee lol

I know hes a defender and I've heard of him from his time at Killie, but is he any good?

A fair amount of seethe on Twitter from Wigan fans who feel he could be a key player for them.

£200k for a promising young centre back with good experience in the English Championship?

tumblr_inline_npoujcwtRd1rydd6z_500.gif

Archived