Rangers Transfer Thread - 2015/16

Hasn't it sunk in that Celtic can waste £1.5 million yet ? it doesn't matter if he fails at Celtic , we can afford it and is just slush money.

You'll look so fucking stupid again as usual if Boyata shines at Celtic and Ronny has done a good piece of business, we just don't know at the moment. The deid Rangers gambled on plenty of donkeys themselves mainly the Flo moment were they paid a Scottish club record for a useless cnut who came highly recommended and would score for fun in the Champions League. So roll yer neck in and wait until Boyata plays for the team first.

Last season yer new club brought back Miller & Boyd and you want to laugh at Celtic you demented clown. :1eye

We're a new club but we brought back Miller & Boyd?

And you seem to go on a lot about how much money we waste which is over 1.5 million.

Anyway i'm done with this pish debate

• Replies 3.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Ffs, it was a comparison between were Celtic are buying players and the level your club will stoop down to to secure players, English conference league is just about your clubs level to actually BUY a player.

Ok fair enough. Boyota struggled at Bolton...pretty sure they finished way below Brentford last season. He played more games for Bolton than he did for City.

You mentioned Big Spending City....He came through their youth ranks!!!! He was a complete failure at City.

Hasn't it sunk in that Celtic can waste £1.5 million yet ? it doesn't matter if he fails at Celtic , we can afford it and is just slush money.

You'll look so fucking stupid again as usual if Boyata shines at Celtic and Ronny has done a good piece of business, we just don't know at the moment. The deid Rangers gambled on plenty of donkeys themselves mainly the Flo moment were they paid a Scottish club record for a useless cnut who came highly recommended and would score for fun in the Champions League. So roll yer neck in and wait until Boyata plays for the team first.

Last season yer new club brought back Miller & Boyd and you want to laugh at Celtic you demented clown. :1eye

Celtic can't waste £1.5 million. They are spending a fraction of the fee they ll get for Van Dijk

I won't look stupid at all. If he shines domestically it will only highlight what most of us acknowledge. The standard of Scottish football is dreadful. Boyota has failed at City..failed at Bolton and failed at Twente. No other club wanted him in England for what is a relatively small transfer fee.

Flo was actually a British record and scored something like 30 goals in 50 odd games. We also recouped around 7.5 million when sold.

How can a new club 'bring back' players?

Best ask the QC and I'm just ignoring your silly deflections.

Tata....

"My silly deflections" says the one whis deflecting my question as he knows I never had a previous account... What a total spanner you are

I'll now attempt to get this thread back on topic...

Here is a story about us spending around £1.5million on Stuart Dallas from Brentford1794688_879517658787862_8695456113133168

As much as it would be a good signing. It is The Sun, so will believe it when it happens.

Gers linked with Stevie May on loan with future fee if we want to retain him

I'll now attempt to get this thread back on topic...

Here is a story about us spending around £1.5million on Stuart Dallas from Brentford1794688_879517658787862_8695456113133168

Roll up, roll up, mugs. They need your season ticket money.

Rangers will be linked with over 50 players by the sun before the season starts,you make up a player everytime the sun does and see how many are right.

It's like throwing darts.

Just getting this thread on topic, there are loads of thread out there for the same club/new club argument. We dont need another.

As much as it would be a good signing. It is The Sun, so will believe it when it happens.

Gers linked with Stevie May on loan with future fee if we want to retain him

Stevie may won't drop back to Scottish championship on a loan signing when there a Scottish premiership team (st Johnstone) were told may wasn't leaving join loan.

So, Rangers can apparently afford to spend £1M+ on a player but not repay their debts? Wonder whether this model has ever been used by another (defunct) club?

What debt? The loan can be paid back whenever the club want to pay it back.

I am with Clonmell on this ...yeh I feel the same...Rangers will be linked with literally dozens of players over the next few weeks.

I reckon Wilson will sign. I know Rangers were very interested in Scott Allan but I have a feeling that is one of the players McCall had lined up. Not so sure that will happen now.

Anya is non starter...Aluko and McGregor won't sign...the lad from Excelsior has been talked about for months so a possibility. McLeod and Dallas are going to cost the best part of 2.5 ~ 3 million for them both so I see it as one or the other.

Haris Vuckic is another being talked about but I am not sure he is the best we can get for that kind of money. Very disappointing in the Motherwell games especially.

I think we might see a few youngsters on loan from EPL clubs which is no bad thing...if they are injury and disease free

Archived