Richard Foster - Ross County

Lee McCulloch

Stevie Smith

Bilel Mohsni

Ian Black

Kyle Hutton

Kris Boyd - Kilmarnock

Jon Daly

Kenny Miller and Darren McGregor have both had their contracts automatically extended.

Ill update this 'IF' these players find new clubs

Good source tells me Warburton & Weir expected to be confirmed on Thursday. Weir has already been in talks with several targets.

I'd like to see Allan in. A striker & a centre half are urgent however. If we build a team around McGregor, Murdoch, Gallacher & Walsh this season I won't have too many complaints.

Good source tells me Warburton & Weir expected to be confirmed on Thursday. Weir has already been in talks with several targets.

I'd like to see Allan in. A striker & a centre half are urgent however. If we build a team around McGregor, Murdoch, Gallacher & Walsh this season I won't have too many complaints.

We desperately need a creative midfield player too.

Who of sane mind is going to sign for Sevco? This is a club with a convicted absentee felon for a chairman that last season existed on loans from Mike Ashley, who wants his money back, and month to month loans from non exec director Douglas Park. What agent puts his player into this club? As an accountant who has represented footballers, albeit retired ones, I can tell you my advice would be you can't trust them so don't deal with this mob.

Who of sane mind is going to sign for Sevco? This is a club with a convicted absentee felon for a chairman that last season existed on loans from Mike Ashley, who wants his money back, and month to month loans from non exec director Douglas Park. What agent puts his player into this club? As an accountant who has represented footballers, albeit retired ones, I can tell you my advice would be you can't trust them so don't deal with this mob.

Sadly they were able to assemble a team of fairly well known players when they were in the fucking old 3rd division.

Players really well stop at nowt to make a quick buck.

Sadly they were able to assemble a team of fairly well known players when they were in the fucking old 3rd division.

Players really well stop at nowt to make a quick buck.

That was when they were gearing up for a £25m IPO scam. That money is long gone.

Correct me if I am wrong, but didn't they inject £70 million at this time?

Share issue?

If you recall, some 40k Sevconians bought season books then the IPO was launched. The IPO and season money funded their dodgy doings until Ashley had to bail them out over Christmas.

Archived