Rangers Transfer Thread - 2015/16

• Replies 3.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
The answer to yer question is naw , only thing that dampened the day is our falling short for the league and uefa cup final in the days beforehand

Yes, but now.

Given what you now know, surely the memories have lost some warmth?

Again, try to just answer without the need for silly swagger.

I already have answered you , are you blind , stupid or a bit of both?

Neither.

Your answer clearly related to your feelings at the time. You mentioned them in the context of the other big games Rangers had that month.

I'm asking genuinely, whether such memories are at all dented by the fact that we now know that Rangers broke rules in assembling that team.

Neither.

Your answer clearly related to your feelings at the time. You mentioned them in the context of the other big games Rangers had that month.

I'm asking genuinely, whether such memories are at all dented by the fact that we now know that Rangers broke rules in assembling that team.

"Rangers gained no sporting advantage" brother nimmo smith

Cry me a river

No need fb.

It's just very clear that when invited to actually discuss a situation, you have to default to making daft tribal noises.

You try and disguise it as a jokey thing, but it's transparent that you don't really have anything proper to say. If you did, you'd attempt to say it.

Of course those triumphs are sullied. I know it and it's evident in your responses that you do too.

There is not a Rangers fan alive that would buy this nonsense, that Scottish cup win was just as sweet as any other....in fact even more so given your obvious hurting 8 years later.

Well that's unbelievable Ted.

It really is just about the baubles, however they're come by. You're admitting it.

Congratulations - you picked the right club.

f**k sake is it really that difficult to understand?

I can just imagine in years to come, forever_biting & his grandkids sitting round the table.

'So Grandad, Rangers were good back then aye?'

'Naw son, we won those titles through players we couldn't afford at the time, I've erased them from memory, they were sullied by the EBTs'.

post-49094-14548141181137_thumb.jpg

f**k sake is it really that difficult to understand?

I can just imagine in years to come, forever_biting & his grandkids sitting round the table.

'So Grandad, Rangers were good back then aye?'

'Naw son, we won those titles through players we couldn't afford at the time, I've erased them from memory, they were sullied by the EBTs'.

attachicon.gifImageUploadedByPie & Bovril1454814117.531174.jpg

Hardly mun. By that time the dust will have settled, the courts will have spoken and the grand kids will be saying "Granda, did you support the first Rangers too?"

Archived