Rangers Transfer Thread - 2015/16

If we're talking about the second Hibs goal seeing the keeper at fault, that was clearly Wilson who was in perfect position to see off the threat then at the last second moved leaving the keeper exposed. There was absolutely nothing that he could have done, and got completely fucked by his defender.

• Replies 3.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

What do you mean nonsense? I said I wasn't convinced and I am not. At fault against Hibs recently that let them back into the game after an atrocious bit of 'Keeping. He wasn't great against Morton either. The difference away to Falkirk was their Keeper was fantastic whereas Foderingham was merely OK.

He is a half decent shot stopper. HiS distribution is pretty hit n miss and his command of the area is non existent

Aye, he probably should have saved that penalty away to Falkirk. :1eye

What do you mean nonsense? I said I wasn't convinced and I am not. At fault against Hibs recently that let them back into the game after an atrocious bit of 'Keeping. He wasn't great against Morton either. The difference away to Falkirk was their Keeper was fantastic whereas Foderingham was merely OK.

He is a half decent shot stopper. HiS distribution is pretty hit n miss and his command of the area is non existent

foderingham stopped us taking a tanking at Falkirk away , reason we lost at Falkirk was because the midfield was non existent , cant put the blame at wes for that day

Michael O'Halloran officially signs on at Ibrox, £300k up front, £100k if/when promoted & £50k in Summer of 2017 & 18 - £7k p/w 4.5yr deal

That "deal" is from Agent Scotland. Its a load of bollocks id imagine.

Michael O'Halloran officially signs on at Ibrox, £300k up front, £100k if/when promoted & £50k in Summer of 2017 & 18 - £7k p/w 4.5yr deal

Proof please?

£500k. You were robbed...

Over the odds certainly but that's the price you pay for doing deals with clubs in Scotland.

Over the odds certainly but that's the price you pay for doing deals with clubs in Scotland.

Its not at all :lol: you lot just backed yourself into a corner by trying to make the player force a move before we called your bluff and brought the media into it. Youve just paid us more up front than we got for May, who was streets ahead of MOH.

Its not at all :lol: you lot just backed yourself into a corner by trying to make the player force a move before we called your bluff and brought the media into it. Youve just paid us more up front than we got for May, who was streets ahead of MOH.

Does seem a lot for a journeyman but Warburton has been pretty shrewd so far.

Does seem a lot for a journeyman but Warburton has been pretty shrewd so far.

Hope hes prepared to work on him. Hes still very raw.

Archived