Rangers Transfer Thread - 2015/16

• Replies 3.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Of course, including your own Drew Busby. Actually the estimable Torry Gillick was also an Airdrie man though never played for the club.

And The Wee Prime Minister learned his trade at Broomfield.

Airdrie produced some prodigious players.

You forgot Bobby Watson.Bobby Main and the great Bob McPhail.

Except the mighty glorious Glasgow Rangers are signing a player on loan, from Hearts.

It's certainly a strange one. Hearts will see it as an opportunity for one of their players to get regular game time but the player probably has different intentions.

I'm guessing he'd much rather be at Rangers next season than return to Hearts, even if he was promised first team football when he goes back.

It's certainly a strange one. Hearts will see it as an opportunity for one of their players to get regular game time but the player probably has different intentions.

I'm guessing he'd much rather be at Rangers next season than return to Hearts, even if he was promised first team football when he goes back.

Wouldn't be so sure of that, the lad grew up as a Hearts fan so I'm sure he wants to play for his boyhood club for as long as he can

What's happened with the Polish GK that was signed a few weeks ago? Bell has been the sub goalie the last few games so why bother signing the Pole?

I can't comment but there's an impending pitchfork and sickle shortage down Gorgie way:

post-44711-0-78112100-1454284810_thumb.j

Kickback is using term such as 'bigot', 'sectarian' and 'offensive' all because one of their employees exchanged a forename for a surname.

I know they are dreadfully sensitive souls towards the west of Edinburgh and, for sure, the exchange of fore and surnames is a dreadful calumny but do you think their protestations will Budge Ann to action?

Dunno where the rumours about Law are coming from.

Thought he has played quite well since returning from injury, I think he has a part to play, especially if we are about to lose Barrie McKay.

Seems a widely spread rumour that Laws joining us on a loan deal with you lot playing part of his wages.

Tremendous deal for us if true, O'Hallorans been anonymous since mid-December.

I am hearing that it is the other Nicky in our squad.

Been confirmed no Rangers player involved in the deal due to the wages theyll be on

O'Halloran for Rangers now reported as a done deal

Arrived at Murray Park in the last half hour. To be officially announed at around 3:30 or the press conference at 4.

Only saw O'Halleran play against us, maybe I'm not seeing it but apart from numbers I don't see what he'll add. So far Warburton has got it right so I've a feeling that I'll be proved to be wrong about him if he signs.

Archived