Rangers Transfer Thread - 2015/16

• Replies 3.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

TBF I find the faux outrage and faux hate of the yins and **** words to be as cringe worthy as my teuchter protest. I think I made my point with that one? I don't care either way really, the offensive behaviour bill fucked banter.

Actually kind of agree with a stoney post , not sure how I feel about that

Actually kind of agree with a stoney post , not sure how I feel about that

If you would stop being so defensive with me then we could have some very civil discussions.

Wee note to FB. Stoney;s not a bad bloke for a teuchter c**t ;)

Don't be saying that Kinky, they will take away my award. Like ICT I am going for 2iar.

Is that a threat or a promise ...

This is a joke response just to clarify matters

Both. You will hate a lot of what I have to say but so long as you keep it sensible, so will I.

Was attempting to get back on topic :P It is a transfer thread after all.

This area of the forum should be for threads dragged off topic and petty squabbling. If you want sensible chat go to the Championship forum.

A bit tongue in cheek there but since you are newish you won't know that the Rangers in the....... sub forum was created because people wanted to discuss football issues sensibly in the relevant league forum and all the stuff which detracted from the playing side of the game was relegated to here. Too many people, myself included, just wanted to taunt you guys and it was only fair to create a "take the piss out the **** forum"

I apologise but at times I do like a good chat with Kinky.

because people wanted to discuss football issues sensibly in the relevant league forum and all the stuff which detracted from the playing side of the game was relegated to here

That's not necessarily true. Some people, myself included, would rather discuss football matters regarding Rangers. But I'm sure you know that any Rangers thread which gets started in the Championship forum gets moved to the Rangers in the Championship section.

I'm not sure why anyone would think a 'Rangers transfer thread' would be about non-football matters but unfortunately the fact Rangers threads are thrown into an ostracised section it's created a culture where attention seekers drag every thread way off topic.

I'm not sure why anyone would think a 'Rangers transfer thread' would be about non-football matters but unfortunately the fact Rangers threads are thrown into an ostracised section it's created a culture where attention seekers drag every thread way off topic.

There was a thread last season wherein the Dee boys sought to raise money to sponsor a player. I'm sure I could find it but the point is simple. The thread ran for weeks and over many pages and not a bad word was said about it. They ended up sponsoring both a first team player and a boy from the academy by the posters (and their brothers/fathers/uncles/pals) chucking in something like £20 each.

It is a thoroughly enjoyable read.

There is no way that we Bears could do anything equivalent. The obsessed Ps&Ds would spam the f**k out of any attempt.

Edited to add: http://www.pieandbovril.com/forum/index.php/topic/214574-the-p-b-dees-shirt-sponsor/

This area of the forum should be for threads dragged off topic and petty squabbling. If you want sensible chat go to the Championship forum.

A bit tongue in cheek there but since you are newish you won't know that the Rangers in the....... sub forum was created because people wanted to discuss football issues sensibly in the relevant league forum and all the stuff which detracted from the playing side of the game was relegated to here. Too many people, myself included, just wanted to taunt you guys and it was only fair to create a "take the piss out the **** forum"

I apologise but at times I do like a good chat with Kinky.

Fair enough. Just the wi-fi pish is already being discussed in the BRALT

That's not necessarily true. Some people, myself included, would rather discuss football matters regarding Rangers. But I'm sure you know that any Rangers thread which gets started in the Championship forum gets moved to the Rangers in the Championship section.

I was talking of the origins of the sub forum. These have, for the most part, been lost in the annuls of time. There are traditionalists, like myself, though who will only bother you in the league relevant forum when your team suffers humiliation and I want to laugh in a football related manner. Others however destroy your threads and they end up in here, already beasted. It's about respect. Most on here don't have it but I believe this sub forum to be open season.

How much do StJohnstone seriously want for a player who has only scored 5 goals this season. 200k is a reasonable bid, i'd prefer if we stuck to the market down south where you get a better standard of player and for a reasonable amount.

:lol::lol::lol::lol: Cannae even pay your wifi FFS.

Archived