Rangers Transfer Thread - 2015/16

• Replies 3.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

See that word 'earned'?

You seem to be dodging the question.

Fairly common for non-Rangers fans who'd rather frequent Rangers threads than discuss their own team, though.

As soon as you start asking questions about their team they don't want to talk all of a sudden.

. And the Orc reserves are in here talking about a Dundee United transfer kitty.

Makes a change from the partick pussy

(I love how your post is totally unconnected with the quote)

I thought most fitba fans just watched whatever fitba they could - supporting their own sides, but enjoying the game for it's own sake ( to go all Queens Park for a moment)

I have an Aberdeen season ticket, but regularly pay admission to cheer on Peterhead in League One or Fraserburgh in the Highland League or take in any handy match as a neutral.

Unconnected, awa and dinna talk pish..

You're just a lover of the beautiful game Ken ken.

Aye I don't doubt you go to these events, but we all know your sc doesn't run them.

The SC runs all trips to our Away Games, The Sports Society within the SC runs trips to Sporting Events for those that want to pay in. We have members of the Sports Society in Scotland, Northern Ireland and England. Our numbers are growing every year. It's a huge shame that we didn't qualify for France next year, it's going to be some trip.

Aye...redkingrob.

Seriously CB, you seem like a good lad, why do you care at all what a long standing group of Bears do when we don't have a game!? It f*ckin baffles me? Do the Rangers fans on here follow every comment on the Celt*c threads!? I honestly don't know?

ETA I'm fairly sure I've never posted once on your midden

Lot of kunts on trial at Rangers.

Chucky Green is the name worth noting. If his trial goes the way of the Crown then the original and real Rangers will get their stuff back and justice will be served at last.

Chucky Green is the name worth noting. If his trial goes the way of the Crown then the original and real Rangers will get their stuff back and justice will be served at last.

Praise the Lord. And then what fun shall be had. [Hun24:12 - 16]

Maciej Gostomski and Mekhi Leacock-Mcleod on trial. If Maciej signs I'll expect bell to leave by mutual agreement in January, dont know much about the boy from Wolves but.

You meaning on trial at fake club or on trial at court? Most likely the second as it is where all the real fake club news is at. Otherwise ascend to Level 5...

No real quality signings just loans and free transfers. But who can argue with fake Rangers being such a prestigious club with such a great history that that alone can draw the finest players in the land to the club.

I hear Hibs can afford to strengthen. lol

• 2 weeks later...

Archived