Charles Kennedy

MEADOWXI

• Replies 254
  • Created
  • Last Reply

SNP banned from the funeral, only Swinney there. Swinney is the only SNP I have any respect for. I think Kennedy must have been of similar view. Certainly a man of integrity and non aggressive demeanor, unlike Sturgeon or the fat fool Salmond.

Hi Pete. Could you provide me with proof (and by proof I don't mean a link to the Mail or Telegraph) that the SNP were "banned" from the funeral?

Thanks.

Hi Pete. Could you provide me with proof (and by proof I don't mean a link to the Mail or Telegraph) that the SNP were "banned" from the funeral?

Thanks.

My mother knows a senior highland Lib, who will go unnamed, who informed her last week who informed me yesterday. SNP were banned, excepting Mr Swinney, and rightly so.

My mother knows a senior highland Lib, who will go unnamed, who informed her last week who informed me yesterday. SNP were banned, excepting Mr Swinney, and rightly so.

It would have been far quicker to say "No, I'm a liar".

It would have been far quicker to say "No, I'm a liar".

I don't care what you believe, pal. I'm giving what she was told by a party member. I can also tell you the same source told her that the Liberal Dem party members/organisers in Edinburgh South were told, by letter, to vote for Ian Murray to keep out the SNP slimeball candidate.

I don't care what you believe, pal. I'm giving what she was told by a party member. I can also tell you the same source told her that the Liberal Dem party members/organisers in Edinburgh South were told, by letter, to vote for Ian Murray to keep out the SNP slimeball candidate.

I don't care what you believe I believe. Your "mother" story is one crock of shit.

In fact, I'll ask her next time I see her. She may have her mouth full though.

I don't care what you believe I believe. Your "mother" story is one crock of shit.

In fact, I'll ask her next time I see her. She may have her mouth full though.

Thanks for unveiling yourself as a moron. Where you on the Scheme perchance? What character were you. I'm going to guess this one. A Mhairi Bleck ex?

yob-m_1746687a.jpg

Thanks for unveiling yourself as a moron. Where you on the Scheme perchance? What character were you. I'm going to guess this one. A Mhairi Bleck ex?

yob-m_1746687a.jpg

You really are a quite furious individual. Bless.

Utter codswallop.

Will take that as an admission.

How is Marvin these days anyway? Still happy as larry on the benefits?

The only admission you'll get from me is that you're a little racist who talks utter pish.

Archived