Motherwell FC 2015/16 Thread

I didn't make my mind up about Robinsonn, I certainly saw the times the ball hit his shins and bounced away from him, but I also saw his performance at Pitoddrie which was more than reasonable. I think I would need to have seen him in 4 games in a row to see if he was a player.

I see he played an hour for Port Vale today and got a shot away, tells me very little.

• 2 weeks later...
  • Replies 1.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Its funny how its always Dundee fans piling into threads and claiming folk are going into Admin. Thats now Killie, United and Motherwell this season alone.

Its funny how its always Dundee fans piling into threads and claiming folk are going into Admin. Thats now Killie, United and Motherwell this season alone.

:lol:

Shut up you fucking goon, where did I claim they were going into admin? I asked the question if any other Motherwell fan had heard the rumour as it was a Well fan that said to me today that he'd heard the rumour.

Now stop telling lies and get those nails cleaned.

:lol:

Shut up you fucking goon, where did I claim they were going into admin? I asked the question if any other Motherwell fan had heard the rumour as it was a Well fan that said to me today that he'd heard the rumour.

Now stop telling lies and get those nails cleaned.

This is what I mean. You all "have a source" or "know someone" whos been told about some impending Admin event. One on you pops up every couple of weeks with some new story of doom then scrabbles off when it inevitbaly doesnt happen. You've all been peddling rumours about Uniteds impending Admin for three months now

This is what I mean. You all "have a source" or "know someone" whos been told about some impending Admin event. One on you pops up every couple of weeks with some new story of doom then scrabbles off when it inevitbaly doesnt happen. You've all been peddling rumours about Uniteds impending Admin for three months now

Please stop havering pish.

I asked a simple question to see if there was any truth in it.That is quite a leap to make from that to I'm "claiming Motherwell are going into administration".

There is a world of difference between winding up dabs and asking a question on a Motherwell thread ffs.

Please stop havering pish.

I asked a simple question to see if there was any truth in it.That is quite a leap to make from that to I'm "claiming Motherwell are going into administration".

There is a world of difference between winding up dabs and asking a question on a Motherwell thread ffs.

You are looking for truth on P&B?

25 years ago today, on the 2nd of March 1991, my dad took me to my first ever Motherwell game. A 3-1 defeat from Hearts at Fir Park, with soon-to-be Cup Final hero Jim Griffin netting the first 'Well goal of my time. Saturday was a nice way to round off the last game of my first 25 years, with it being another 3-1 scoreline, but thankfully in our favour this time.

During the years, I've watched us play in the Cup Winners Cup, UEFA Cup, Europa League and Champions League (yes, I'm counting it!). I've been at Hampden to see us lift the Scottish Cup, and I've been there to see us to get gubbed in two other finals. There have been many highs and lows, three runners-up finishes, trips abroad to see us in Europe, relegation scraps and numerous hammerings from the Old Firm. From Boyle's Bonanza to the Administration days, I've seen a fair whack.

I wouldn't change a thing though. I've been lucky enough to meet some great friends thanks to Motherwell FC. I even met thisGraeme once, although he was a big bearded c**t! There have also been some great players I've had the pleasure of watching in C&A over the years. Cooper, McFadden, O'Donnell, Martin, Arnott. However, it'll take some doing to knock Tommy Coyne off the perch of being my favourite ever Motherwell player. M'Lord!

One thing is for sure. For the last 25 years, and certainly for the next 25 years and beyond, I will never, ever compare supporting Motherwell to riding a f*cking rollercoaster! Horrific patter.

Up the 'Well.

Good post and similar timeline to mine. My first game saw Kirk score 4 against St Mirren I'm sure. Have to agree that describing the highs and lows of supporting Motherwell as 'the Motherwell rollercoaster' is definte beastism chat up there with the cringeworthy FHW.

Just to clarify, Motherwell won't be going into Admin anytime soon.

Thanks for stopping by though.

Substitute Motherwell for Rangers and you have the Craig Whyte quote from February 13 2012.

Where is it he's from again?

Spooky

Getting away from Gaz's tears..

Was touched on in the Thistle match thread but it's probably more relevant here. Was wondering who everyone would keep come the end of the season?

Craig Samson

Stevie Hammell

Ben Hall

Keith Lasley

Steven McManus

Scott McDonald

Jack Letich

Craig Moore

Chris Cadden

Wes Fletcher

James McFadden

Are the ones out of contract in the summer to re best of my recollection.

I'd say getting Cadden and Hall tied up for the future is obvious, also can't imagine many would disagree with McDonald getting a new deal given his performances since McGhee took over.

After that it gets more difficult, being honest I'm not sure how many if any of the rest of them I'd actually keep.

Archived