Blantyre Vics

tommytwotapes

Congratulations to all involved at the Vic's well done to the Holy Goalie and Chocolate and especially the Tazmanian Devil!!! All the best Paddy, Dymo, and Davie for the remaining cups!

Great guys!

Congratulations to all at the Vics for overcoming the odds in the latter part of their season and going on win the title!

For me last night's game,for the most part an even contest with the Vale looking most likely to score for much of the first half,but with the Vics coming back to assert themselves in the last third of the match,epitomised the strengths that have steered Blantyre to their success.

And as the sun made a belated appearance (certainly not doing the Vale keeper any favours in the process) and bathed Castle Park in its golden glow before sinking behind the cooncil hooses at the Public Park,it wasn't hard to believe* that,in wee Davie,the Vics might just have a manager upon whom the Gods bestow their favours.

*Really easy if you happened to spend some time in the excellent social club. :)

well done davie ,,,,,,millsy,,,,,,,n coaching staff,,,superb effort by your players,in the last few months,,,,,,,,,,,its a very difficult league to win,,,,big ask to win next season,,wee davie,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,but the wee mans transformed vics from, a very average team,to a very strong ,team with great belief,,,,,,,,,,n brought in some top players,in the process,,,,,,well done vics,,,,

Good work from Davie (cameraman) as per usual. Must admit as I thought I was partly to blame for first goal. Palmed it up in a bad area

Weak wrists for the second? ??? Lol

Well done to everyone at Blantyre Vics, from what I've seen this season there the best team in the League by some way. Will be interesting game against Winton Rovers in the Evening Times Cup but I think Blantyre will be too strong.

Another brilliant result for the Vics today which sees them playing in 2 semi finals within 3 days this week,defying the odds here given the sheer volume of games they have faced in last 9 weeks or so - big big ask to get two 2 finals but wouldn't put it past them.

Best of luck lads :thumsup2:thumsup2:thumsup2

Blantyre did well. Carluke had their chances. Both keepers had some good saves to make.

Seen Vics 4 times now and always impressed by their Captain who organises the team very well.

Blantyre did well. Carluke had their chances. Both keepers had some good saves to make.

Seen Vics 4 times now and always impressed by their Captain who organises the team very well.

Agree mate lots of good football from both teams and 2 good keepers - good luck next season

Archived