Rangers 2015/16 season thread

Sectarianism and Bigotry keeps you going back to Ibrox. Why else would you follow a 3 year old Club.

Well, maybe gloryhunting also.

How can the support of a three year old club be glory hunting? Make your mind up, one minute we're dead the next we're hunting past glories.

I can only imagine how low your IQ score must be ^_^

• Replies 760
  • Created
  • Last Reply

My IQ is the same number of Titles you have won.

Anyway you are gloryhunting because your imitation disgrace of a Club have more money than 29 lower league Clubs combined.

Therefore your scum Club should walk it with ease.

Add on the sectarian shite and you will follow follow ye wallguarding tube.

How can the support of a three year old club be glory hunting? Make your mind up, one minute we're dead the next we're hunting past glories.

I can only imagine how low your IQ score must be ^_^

You're use of the word 'past' in there in response to the accusation of glory hunting was pretty sneaky. Are you Dave KIng in disguise? You certainly fit in well with that lot - glib and shameless etc.....

You're spot on, I do. And comparing not just one Thistle team but any thistle team to any Rangers team is quite frankly absurd.

If that one season is what keeps you going back to Firhill each week however, I'm happy for you.

I was comparing one specific team to another specific team. There's nothing absurd about it.

Both in the same tier, both playing entertaining football.

The Thistle team were a better football team. And on a fraction of the budget.

You know, it's not a sign of weakness, to acknowledge another team might be better than Rangers. You'd do well to realise that.

I was comparing one specific team to another specific team. There's nothing absurd about it.

Both in the same tier, both playing entertaining football.

The Thistle team were a better football team. And on a fraction of the budget.

You know, it's not a sign of weakness, to acknowledge another team might be better than Rangers. You'd do well to realise that.

It's got nothing to do with admitting one team is better. I'll openly say we got beat off a better St Johnstone side in the league cup. We got trounced off a better Hearts team last year and took an even bigger hiding from Motherwell.

We'll have to agree to disagree. I suppose the only way we can come to a conclusion on this is when we check the stats at the end of the year and compare them all. Dare I say, my mind won't be changed.

It's got nothing to do with admitting one team is better. I'll openly say we got beat off a better St Johnstone side in the league cup. We got trounced off a better Hearts team last year and took an even bigger hiding from Motherwell.

We'll have to agree to disagree. I suppose the only way we can come to a conclusion on this is when we check the stats at the end of the year and compare them all. Dare I say, my mind won't be changed.

On a scale of one to ten, how far off do you think you are from understanding what I've been saying?

Ten being miles off.

My point was about the football being played, not what's achieved. Maybe Rangers will get better. But as it stands. The Thistle First Division champions team was a better football team than this Rangers one. Marginally, but still better.

Maybe I've got too used to Rangers grinding out results but I have to say the more effective team will be ahead of a team that simply plays entertaining football in terms of judging who is better.

And if the 'better footballing side' score far less goals, concede more and drop more points than a more effective team.... is it really better?...... I'd say it isn't.

Not that I believe Rangers (at the moment) aren't entertaining. I'm just saying I believe entertainment is only one factor in what makes a good side.

A corpse is a dead body so much like the majority of your ramblings, it makes absolutely no sense whatsoever.

Makes sense to me.

:lol::lol::lol::lol:BLUE BIGOTED FUCKWITS FC ( DECEASED ) 1873 -2012 ) :lol::lol::lol::lol:

Got it Dafty ? :thumsup2

You're only judging Rangers after 9 games though, compared to a full season for Partick.

Judging both teams on their first 9 games Rangers have scored 7 more goals, conceded 1 less and earned 5 more points.

And as the season progresses, Rangers will only continue to better what Partick achieved.

No, we were playing better football. We blew quite a few teams out the water, as it goes, and goals came from all over the park.

Incidentally, all done with not one player earning more than £500 a week basic.

Everyone is entitled to their opinion, but you are wrong. The season you went up you was playing good stuff. That goals from all over the park thing suggests you haven't a clue. The only regular's not to score are the CB'S. The reason being for that is we rarely hit corners into the box. Like I said, entitled to your opinion, but don't try and state it as fact

Archived