Rangers 2015/16 season thread

• Replies 760
  • Created
  • Last Reply
St mirren season going to plan , certainly living up to their promise as potential play off candidates at this early stage , just no sure they were planning on it being the league 1 play offs right enough

Oh ma breeks

A couple of wins for Alloa and they are in the Broon sticky stuff.

They'd rather talk about Rangers.

I mean, to be fair, it's understandable they don't want to talk about potential double relegation.

Are St Boo really playing that poorly? Have to say that I had not noticed their league position as I am used to looking at the top of the table.

You just don't understand what real support is about, do you? If your club starts to side, you want money thrown at the problem, even if it leads to mortal danger.

This is, of course, one of the classic diddy tropes. We have a lower playing budget this season compared to last and we're delighted. We asked for competence, not money.

This is, of course, one of the classic diddy tropes. We have a lower playing budget this season compared to last and we're delighted. We asked for competence, not money.

Your AIM de-listing means it's impossible to be certain but it seems likely that your company is STILL spending money it doesn't have, moving from loan to loan. And that's after, reportedly, cutting your playing costs.

When it comes down to it, you're still throwing money you don't have at the problem.

Archived