Edinburgh Utd?

tellyboy

• Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I watched the 1st half and there was nothing of note to say that 2 players would be sent off. Ref had a word with Edin Utd manager, who was aggrieved at some dubious decisions against his team. I felt the ref let a few iffy challenges from Forfar go and that frustrated Edinburgh. Thought they were better side in 1st half so quite surprised they lost 4-1 and had 3 sent off.

I watched the 1st half and there was nothing of note to say that 2 players would be sent off. Ref had a word with Edin Utd manager, who was aggrieved at some dubious decisions against his team. I felt the ref let a few iffy challenges from Forfar go and that frustrated Edinburgh. Thought they were better side in 1st half so quite surprised they lost 4-1 and had 3 sent off.

I must have been at a different game in that case, west end had several good chances in the first half and were unlucky not to go in at half time 3 goals up, it was never a penalty for Edinburgh's ( even their manager admitted that) they really were outplayed in the second half, they tried to bully west end however they couldnt becuase they were far too strong for them, this resulted on them turning on the ref, however I do admit there was a few strange decisions from the ref who was also being supervised, in the end West End ran out comfortable winners.

Guest brycey

i hope awe the refs clamp doon oan this unruly lot even ther subs wer nockin the baw up n doon the touchline durin the game psml its like they think they kin dae whit they want nuthin mair than a foul mouthed pub teem this lot good on u forfar fir the win good hard workin teem n the big man in the centre for yous hud a crackin game weel dun the west end

Worst thing about this whole topic is the guy that keeps going on about the 17/18 year old, give it a rest...going on about it like he's a child. His choice to play junior football whatever his age. Does that mean if he was 25/26 it is acceptable to grab him by the neck or go through him? Cause he's no a wee laddie? Goat

Worst thing about this whole topic is the guy that keeps going on about the 17/18 year old, give it a rest...going on about it like he's a child. His choice to play junior football whatever his age. Does that mean if he was 25/26 it is acceptable to grab him by the neck or go through him? Cause he's no a wee laddie? Goat

Back under your Rock Grimble and cant believe that I am being sucked from under my one, There is a slight point to the age as in easy to pick on as a 17 year old instead of a 30 year old experienced Junior. Our club have to breed young lads its just the way it is. I think it is so easy to have an off the ball or try and intimidate a lad under 20 but that doesn't usually happen to someone with 2-3 years experience. We have bred 5 players under the age of 18 this year and I think that should be applauded in Junior football meanwhile some teams of far more Senior men leave a lot to be desired for? There is a sure pattern here? Who is holding back Scottish football?

Back under your Rock Grimble and cant believe that I am being sucked from under my one, There is a slight point to the age as in easy to pick on as a 17 year old instead of a 30 year old experienced Junior. Our club have to breed young lads its just the way it is. I think it is so easy to have an off the ball or try and intimidate a lad under 20 but that doesn't usually happen to someone with 2-3 years experience. We have bred 5 players under the age of 18 this year and I think that should be applauded in Junior football meanwhile some teams of far more Senior men leave a lot to be desired for? There is a sure pattern here? Who is holding back Scottish football?

Tell them to man up then

The premier will only have to put up with this mob for one more season as they'll be relegation fodder for sure next season. Only reason they survived this season was they had a team that Johnny harvey mostly built and all they players will be off in the summer haha

The premier will only have to put up with this mob for one more season as they'll be relegation fodder for sure next season. Only reason they survived this season was they had a team that Johnny harvey mostly built and all they players will be off in the summer haha

So are you saying Johnny build a team of thugs if it is mostly the team he built ? He done a good job for the club in our opinion

The thugs were brought in by the new manager, the few good players they have were signed by the previous manager and most likely keep them in the league. The good players that are there certainly won't be next season.

The thugs were brought in by the new manager, the few good players they have were signed by the previous manager and most likely keep them in the league. The good players that are there certainly won't be next season.

Spot on jafs

So are you saying Johnny build a team of thugs if it is mostly the team he built ? He done a good job for the club in our opinion

He did a great job at Edinburgh, put them on the map but sadly all johnny's hard work has been undone by the clowns managing the team now.

Meikle, would that be the same mob that knocked you out of the East of Scotland Cup this season?

No arguement with the first red. But our second red was a tackle on the Forfar player, he stayed down and our player said " get up u wee fcuking poof I never touched u". some refs are card happy. foul and abusive towards a ref I can't understand but there would b no players left on the park if every time a player swore at another was a red

http://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/0/football/33062443

No arguement with the first red. But our second red was a tackle on the Forfar player, he stayed down and our player said " get up u wee fcuking poof I never touched u". some refs are card happy. foul and abusive towards a ref I can't understand but there would b no players left on the park if every time a player swore at another was a red

http://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/0/football/33062443

Is homophobic language acceptable then?

Archived