The best place to stream music

Anodyne

I like to download music to my phone and listen outside and recently tried Spotify and Google Music.

Does anyone have a fav streaming site? I reckon Spotify is hard to beat.

Anyone tried the free trial with the newer one TIDAL? or do you know any better ones.

Use deezer 'cos I got it free for 6 months with my galaxy note 4 and previously through Orange swapables. It's good

Got too many playlists to switch to Spotify now

Those are both worth ten sheets a month if there's no free deals

Edited by pantene proV

• 3 years later...
  • 5 months later...

Started with Apple Music then tried Spotify and stuck with the latter. Love it. YouTube have their own music streaming service as well now, had a quick look and seems very Spotify’ish in presentation and format.

Streaming is sign of the times. As a once committed and die hard fan of owning the physical product I can’t remember the last time I bought a CD. Used to spend a fortune in the past. Loved my ipod classic before it broke and would never have entertained streaming but that seems to be my way of listening to music these days. Was on a long haul flight last year and was chuffed to find my downloaded content worked a treat via Spotify.

15 hours ago, Raithie said:

Started with Apple Music then tried Spotify and stuck with the latter. Love it. YouTube have their own music streaming service as well now, had a quick look and seems very Spotify’ish in presentation and format.

Streaming is sign of the times. As a once committed and die hard fan of owning the physical product I can’t remember the last time I bought a CD. Used to spend a fortune in the past. Loved my ipod classic before it broke and would never have entertained streaming but that seems to be my way of listening to music these days. Was on a long haul flight last year and was chuffed to find my downloaded content worked a treat via Spotify.

My daughter is the same though she admits hearing more in the Music from a L.P.. Streaming is the way of the market has went and will do in the future. Being an old tit I buy LP's and listen to BBC radio 6. 

On 20/04/2019 at 08:49, Demented Zebra said:

Streaming is the way of the market has went and will do in the future. Being an old tit I buy LP's and listen to BBC radio 6. 

Spotify for me. I look on streaming as an addition to CDs and LPs. Nothing better than sitting down with a coffee and Mojo magazine and checking out new stuff via Spotify. If it's good I'll most likely order it on LP for the whole LP experience. 

2 hours ago, The Skelpit Lug said:

Spotify for me. I look on streaming as an addition to CDs and LPs. Nothing better than sitting down with a coffee and Mojo magazine and checking out new stuff via Spotify. If it's good I'll most likely order it on LP for the whole LP experience. 

Agree with you there checking out how reviews sound. Radio 6 is a really good source for new music or just cool sounds. Musicians Dj on there also. 

Edited by Demented Zebra

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...

Hello, as for the best place to stream music, I got a tool from one of my friends. Then I used this tool to download music I play from my computer for my own using. It is Sound Capture for Mac, which can record music from Pandora, Spotify and other sources. And the music it records and downloads is with high audio quality. With it, no matter which music streaming services you use to listen to music, you can download from them with this powerful tool.