Sign in to follow this  
Swello

Motherwell vs Rangers - Playoff Final 2nd Leg

RANGERS Football Club will co-operate fully with investigations following the disgraceful scenes at the Motherwell game yesterday.

Bilel Mohsni’s behaviour was completely unacceptable and had his contract not now expired, the Club would have started disciplinary proceedings.

The Club will also assist with any investigation into the behaviour of Motherwell supporters and we would like to thank the Rangers fans who absolutely shat their pants at the first sign of provocation.

http://www.rangers.co.uk/news/headlines/item/9414-club-statement

FTFY.

Here is what I don't get about RM, they are seething at how "diddy" Motherwell is and yet they will be plying their trade a league below them in 2015/16, do they simply not get it?

Erwin, red card surely given the actual circumstances and the big picture of the incident, BUT, I can see him pushing an opponent, the same push that would get you a yellow card during the game.

The blue pound.

Fuxakes they don't have two pounds to rub together to save their own sorry asses.

Had to laugh at the experts in The Sun, all of whom said Yes to the question "Will Gers go up next season". Gordon Dalziel admitted the club will practically have to start from scratch again yet he still thinks they will go up. Typical deluded numbskull bear. They will do well to finish third again imo.

Still can't watch that first goal without wetting myself.

What a hilarious game for the neutral.

There were neutrals??

Edited by DuklaWandy

Did someone not boot Ross Wallace in the arse a good few years ago after a pitch invasion?

He had no pace that boy.

Here is what I don't get about RM, they are seething at how "diddy" Motherwell is and yet they will be plying their trade a league below them in 2015/16, do they simply not get it?

index_zpsxizijbgu.jpg

Had to laugh at the experts in The Sun, all of whom said Yes to the question "Will Gers go up next season". Gordon Dalziel admitted the club will practically have to start from scratch again yet he still thinks they will go up. Typical deluded numbskull bear. They will do well to finish third again imo.

He's a Motherwell fan you know lol

A bit rich Sevco moaning about Motherwell fans when they spent 90 mins aiming missiles at Mark Oxley, Scott Allan and anyone in green at Ibrokes. Butthurting Sevs.

Personally I was underwhelmed that the 'Well fans didn't refuse to give the ball back any time it went out of play.

Is this the place that errant Rangers supporters are incarcerated?

The Blue Pound is Rangers fan code for hitting the missus after a bad defeat