Motherwell vs Rangers - Playoff Final 2nd Leg

• Replies 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I thought they were decent until I saw them live at Easter Road last week

Utter shite

They were still well organised though and with the confidence and momentum gained I think that's why a lot fancied them!

They were still well organised though and with the confidence and momentum gained I think that's why a lot fancied them!

I'm not so sure, personally thought Cummings and Malonga were too easy to handle on the day, absolute powderpuff from they 2

I'm not so sure, personally thought Cummings and Malonga were too easy to handle on the day, absolute powderpuff from they 2

Yeah they were poor alright, I suppose I probably over rate Rangers but I was confident they would go up

That's a very attacking Sevco team. One defensive mid and everyone else is an attacker. Wallace/Ferguson is a very good combination.

Early goal please Mottherwell.

The big risk is that the ref will be under huge pressure from the Rangers support. It would be no surprise if he awards them a soft Old Firm penalty or harshly sends a player off.

Rangers' weakness is the defence, especially with McCulloch in for McGregor. That's where Motherwell should focus their attack.

Btw, does the away goals rule apply to the play-offs?

Three threads running for one game. That's the weight of support you've got behind you, Motherwell.

A message from us all to Baraclough and Robinson...

Would be glorious if the bears get pumped then start stabbing each other imo

I literally have never agreed with a post more than this.

Archived