Motherwell vs Rangers - Playoff Final 2nd Leg

• Replies 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Hoping for some goals today, if Pearo is fit then he should be able to supply Big Mac and the Erwinator with ammunition.

You're doing that on purpose, aren't you?

I've been the proverbial albatross for every team i've backed this season. I had money on Sevco through the week, and i've backed them today. You can thank me later guys :)

Good man, putting your money where your mouth is for the greater good 8)

I expect Well to win if they can withstand the bombardment they'll get for the first twenty minutes. It must be sad however for the fans of the former Rangers when they finally accept that almost the entire country* hates them. Two or three more years of this and the fans will do walking away in even bigger numbers than usual.

*I exclude racellicbythewaybigman who just miss their cousins across the city

This genuinely has the potential to be the funniest thing to ever happen in Scottish football

Then again it could turn out to be absolutely terrible

Big 90 minutes here, look forward to it

A MacDonald goal infront of the travelling Berzz to be the winner is my preferred outcome

I'm no rangers fan but I hope they score early and we get a good game . Was quite disappointed with yesterday's cup finals and just football in general all season. Not holding out much hope as rangers are shit

Archived