Motherwell vs Rangers - Playoff Final 2nd Leg

• Replies 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

So Ainsworth and Moore banned for 2 games after the fight - fair enough actually. Erwin was not red carded - just a yellow which is also entirely fair..

I also listened to Chick Young's terrible patter about how Motherwell fans wanted Rangers to have the allocation and wanted them back in the top league. He also widened that and said all Scottish football fans wanted them back. Tom English thankfully put Chick in his place and told him he was the reason football fans dislike the media. Lol. Good lad Tom.

I'm surprised to see this. I thought English was a succulent lamber? Every time I see his name on the BBC Glasgow website it's to do with the blue bigots anyway.

The Young situation is beyond believe. Apart from the basic fact that he is awful at what he does, any credibility he had was shot to pieces during the Rangers death saga. That BBC Glasgow kept him on was ridiculous. Now here he is 3 or 4 years later still spouting the same lies and disinformation that time has proven to indeed be wrong yet the national broadcaster still sees fit to employ him using the tv tax paid by the people he's lying through his teeth too. No wonder I despise that lot almost as much as the Old Firm.

Now here he is 3 or 4 years later still spouting the same lies and disinformation that time has proven to indeed be wrong yet the national broadcaster still sees fit to employ him using the tv tax paid by the people he's lying through his teeth too.

The Green Orcs and Blue Orcs make up the majority of listeners. They WANT to be told they're special. They want to be mollycoddled. They want someone to tell them that all those other fans are just jealous of all their trophies and money and history and we wish we could be like them and we need them. Is it REALLY surprising that they kept him on?

The Green Orcs and Blue Orcs make up the majority of listeners. They WANT to be told they're special. They want to be mollycoddled. They want someone to tell them that all those other fans are just jealous of all their trophies and money and history and we wish we could be like them and we need them. Is it REALLY surprising that they kept him on?

Interesting. I've never seen the BBC's listeners demographic info. What is it?

We aren't talking about a club's in-house media station, local radio or commercial station. We are talking about the organisation that exists to provide 'world class' journalism, neutrality, the truth and anything else that they say to justify the outdated tv tax. Wheeling in some blue nosed jakie to continually spout lies and disinformation is not what they are there for. It is a total disgrace.

The Young situation is beyond believe. Apart from the basic fact that he is awful at what he does, any credibility he had was shot to pieces during the Rangers death saga. That BBC Glasgow kept him on was ridiculous. Now here he is 3 or 4 years later still spouting the same lies and disinformation that time has proven to indeed be wrong yet the national broadcaster still sees fit to employ him using the tv tax paid by the people he's lying through his teeth too. No wonder I despise that lot almost as much as the Old Firm.

THIS ^^

Completely run it's course...a terrible ...well he's not fit to be called a journalist...just a chancer who's idiocy has been parodied to death and like Frank MacAvennie jokes on Only and Excuse just pathetically irrelevant, unfunny and should have been culled long ago before he went on to embarrass himself and his employers further.

We shouldn't have to put up with such 2nd rate shit just because someone somewhere still thinks the audience still thinks the old joke is funny

With the exception of Chick Dung, every single pundit or commentator on Radio Scotland fall into 'cannot stand Rangers' camp, it is pretty obvious.

Ok Rab

No Surrender

Lol

Archived